Hazet - made in Germany - is one of the most famous and prestigious toolmakers in the world. The tools are manufactured with the latest technologies by skilled craftsmen in three factories located in the Rhine area in Germany.
One of the most renowned tools produced are the torque wrenches. Used by many of the finest car makers and service shops as well as industrial, aircraft and marine applications, they are basically everywhere where precision counts.
Car manufacturers like Audi, Mercedes and BMW are using HAZET tools in production, testing and repair.
One of the newest additions to the collection is the Torque Wrench SYSTEM 6000 CT
HAZET 6110-1CT, 5.0-60 Nm, length 335 mm, scale graduation 0.5 Nm.
• The release accuracy tolerance is ± 2% (in direction of actuation) according to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 (D)
• Safe torque release: – palpable (close gap release) – audible (click-sound)
• Safe and fast adjustment of the desired torque value by turning the handle
• User-friendly reversible ratchet
• Service-friendly (Do-It-Yourself repair kits for ratchets available)
• Accuracy – fine scale graduation
• Ergonomically shaped handle
• Safety locking of the handle due rotary assembly – no risk of injury!
• 3/8" square drive according to DIN 3120 A, ISO 1174-1A
• Integrated shift lever with free-running function reducing the risk of injury and malfunction
• With serial number and certificate. Each torque wrench carries a 2010 serial number SN10-xxxxxx.
• includes plastic safe box for storage
This torque wrench is in stock from a recent delivery and available for immediate shipment.