|Official Company Store for Harman/Kardon
|FACTORY-REMANUFACTURED Harman Kardon® AVR 7550HD-Z 110W 7.2-Channel A/V receiver with HDMI™ V1.3a repeater, audio/video processing and upscaling to 1080p. It comes direct from our factory, complete with the original accessories and the original factory warranty.
Harman Kardon® A/V receivers are renowned for their power, performance and ease of use, and the AVR 7550HD will only enhance that reputation. Among the fi rst receivers to offer Dolby Volume technology, which automatically adjusts volume levels when switching between sources and channels, the AVR 7550HD delivers 110 watts of power to each of the seven channels, plus two subwoofer outputs. It accepts a universe of inputs, including HDMI, component, S-video, USB and broadband Internet, as well as The Bridge II docking station (included) for iPod A/V playback, control and charging. Every Dolby and DTS® technology is here, as is Faroudja DCDi Cinema and our exclusive Logic 7 processing. Zone II remote, Zone II OSD and A-BUS® technologies work together to greatly simplify multiroom A/V applications.
- 110 watts RMS per channel (two channels driven), 0.07% THD, 20Hz – 20kHz at 8 ohms.
- High-current capability, ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design with low negative feedback
- All-discrete amplifier circuitry
- Quadruple-crossover bass management with DVD-Audio bass management capability
- Dual 32-bit TI DA 710 DSP processors
- 192kHz/24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Sampling upconversion to 96kHz
- Dolby® Volume processing
- Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Pro Logic® II and IIx (Movie, Music and Game), up to 96kHz
- Dolby Virtual Speaker Version 2 (Reference or Wide, 2-channel)
- Dolby Headphone Version 2, up to 96kHz
- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio™, DTS-HD Master Audio™
- DTS® (5.1; DTS Stereo; DTS-ES® 6.1 Discrete and Matrix)
- DTS 96/24™ (DTS Stereo)
- DTS Neo:6® (Cinema 5-, 6- or 7-channel; Music 5-, 6- or 7-channel), up to 96kHz
- Logic 7® (Movie, Music and Game), up to 96kHz
- 5- or 7-Channel Stereo, up to 96kHz
- Surround Off (DSP or Analog Bypass)
- AM/FM/XM®* tuner
- Analog Audio 1 through 5
- Front-panel Analog Audio
- 6-/8-Channel Analog Audio
- Three Analog Video
- Front-panel Analog Video
- Three Component Video 100MHz
- Four HDMI™ (V.1.3a with Deep Color)
- Faroudja DCDi Cinema™ video processing u Transcodes composite and S-video to component video u Transcodes 480i video to component video format, with upscaling to 1080i u Transcodes 480i video to HDMI output, with upscaling to 1080p
- Dock for iPod** connectivity with audio/video playback
- Ethernet port for Internet Radio and Network
- USB Port for audio and still-image playback from compatible storage devices
Digital Audio Inputs
- Coaxial: three rear-panel/one front-panel
- Optical: three rear-panel/one front-panel
- 7.2-Channel preamp outputs
- Analog Audio 3 and 4
- Analog Video 2 (composite and S-video)
- Video Monitor (composite, S-video and component)
- Digital Audio (one coaxial, one optical)
- HDMI (V.1.3a with Deep Color)
- Multizone Audio: speaker- and two line-level (one dedicated, one shared with surround back channels)
- Multizone Video: composite
- A-BUS® port
Ease of Use
- EzSet/EQ™ II automated setup (microphone supplied)
- Full-color user interface and setup menu, generated in high-definition video
- Text-based on-screen menus available to Zone 2
- Two-line dot-matrix front-panel display
- Color-coded connections
- Programmable, learning seven-device main remote control (includes AVR control over The Bridge II)
- Source input renaming
- Lip Sync Delay (up to 180msec)
- RS-232 serial port for system control
- System upgradeable from USB device
- Switched accessory power outlet
- Remote infrared (IR) input and output
- Zone 2 IR input and Carrier IR output
- Two trigger outputs (3–30V DC) for auto turn-on of other system components
- IEC detachable AC power cord for easy installation
- Stereo Mode
- Continuous Average Power (FTC) per Channel 110 Watts (2 channels driven) @ <0.07% THD, 20Hz – 20kHz, both channels driven into 8 ohms
- Front L & R Channels 110 Watts (2 channels driven) @ <0.07% THD, 20Hz – 20kHz into 8 ohms
- Center Channel 110 Watts @ <0.07% THD, 20Hz – 20kHz into 8 ohms
- Surround Channels (L & R Side, L & R Back) 110 Watts (2 channels driven) @ <0.07% THD, 20Hz – 20kHz into 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance, Linear (High-Level) 200mV/47k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) 100dB
- Frequency Response at 1W (+0dB, –3dB) 10Hz – 130kHz
- Surround System Adjacent Channel Separation
- Dolby® Pro Logic® I/II/IIx 40dB
- Dolby® Digital 55dB
- DTS® 55dB
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TIM) Unmeasurable
- Slew Rate 40V/µSec
- FM Tuner
- Frequency Range 87.5 – 108.0MHz
- Usable Sensitivity IHF 1.3µV/13.2dBf
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Mono/Stereo 70dB/68dB
- Distortion Mono/Stereo 0.2%/0.3%
- Stereo Separation 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity ±400kHz, 70dB
- Image Rejection 80dB
- IF Rejection 90dB
- AM Tuner
- Frequency Range 520 – 1710kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 45dB
- Usable Sensitivity Loop 500µV
- Distortion 1kHz, 50% Mod. 0.8%
- Selectivity ±10kHz, 30dB
- Television Format NTSC
- Input Level/Impedance 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Output Level/Impedance 1Vp-p/75 ohms
- Video Frequency Response
- Composite and S-Video 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
- Component Video 10Hz – 100MHz (–3dB)
- HDMI™ Version 1.3a with 10-bit Deep Color
- Power Requirement 120V AC/60Hz
- Power Consumption 120W Idle,
- 405W Max. (7 channels driven)
Product Condition: This is a factory-remanufactured unit carrying the original factory warranty.
What is factory remanufactured? This term is used to describe an item that has been repaired or restored back to factory specification and proper operating condition, by us, the manufacturer. We back the quality of these products 100%. They come with the same accessories and warranty as if they were brand new, unless otherwise stated, but may have minor scratches or other imperfections in their appearance.
||Shipping cost to the 48 contiguous United States is shown at the top of the listing.
||We DO NOT ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
||We DO NOT ship internationally! We ship to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
||We DO NOT ship to P.O. boxes or APO/AFO addresses.
||We DO NOT accept any payment types that are based outside of the United States.
Your PayPal account MUST be a U.S. based account. No exceptions.
||You will receive a shipment tracking email as soon as your order ships.
||We are required by law to collect sales tax on items shipped to the following states
California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, and North Carolina.
||Any BEST OFFERS submitted with comment text will not be accepted.
After winning an item in auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase, you have two check-
- Check-Out Now! Click the eBay Pay Now button at the top of the listing to
immediately proceed with the checkout and payment process.
- Check-Out Later: If you do not choose to Check-Out Now, you will
be notified by eBay via e-mail that you are the winning bidder. There
is no need to contact us to arrange payment.
Sales Tax: We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following
- Payment is expected within 4 days of close of auction or purchase.
- We do not accept any form of manual payments, mail-in payments or any other form
of payment other than those listed above.
- We also do not accept payments from international PayPal accounts. Your PayPal
account must be a U.S. based account.
- Attention PayPal customers: eChecks will delay your order! If you use eCheck as
your funding source, you must realize that eChecks are processed like a personal check and takes 3 to 5 business
days to clear your bank account. We can not begin processing your order until the funds have cleared. If you
select eCheck as your funding source in Paypal, this could delay the processing and shipping of your order by 7 -
10 business days in addition to the normal processing and shipping times. We recommend that you use an Instant
Payment or Credit Card as your Paypal funding source for the best processing and shipping time.
California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, and North Carolina.
Please see our shipping details below. While we do not offer expedited shipping or
commit to when an order will be shipped or received, we normally ship within 2 business days after you complete
check out and your payment clears (Note: eCheck payments take longer to clear). You will receive a shipment
confirmation with tracking information as soon as the order ships. Thank you for shopping at Harman Audio.
- Shipping cost to the 48 contiguous United States is shown at the top of the
- We ship only to the 48 contiguous United States.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/AFO addresses.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email from eBay once we have shipped your order. You can also access tracking information from within your My eBay account.
Harman Kardon Warranty:
Purchases from Harman Audio include the original warranty, all applicable parts, accessories, manuals, and remotes, unless otherwise stated. Buy with confidence directly from the manufacturer. The following link provides all product warranty information.
Harman Kardon Warranty (pdf)
*This file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For more detailed information and instructions on returns, click here.
When you receive your order, please inspect all packages for items such as remotes, manuals and cables, or any applicable accessories for the product(s) ordered. If the merchandise is not being installed right away, please power up or play the merchandise. Please be sure to save the box, and the shipping carton and its packing material, in the unlikely event that you’ll need it for a return shipment.
If you require any additional assistance with setup, or find that a part is missing or the unit is not operating as you expected, please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing. Please provide the order confirmation number, your day and evening phone number and a brief explanation of the issue. We will be happy to assist you. Please be sure to save the box, and the shipping carton and its contents in the unlikely event that you'll need it for future shipments.
Feedback: We are committed to your satisfaction. We will automatically leave you positive feedback within 24 hours after we receive cleared payment from you.
We want you to be 100% happy with your order. If you are not satisfied, please let us know before leaving feedback so we can resolve the issue. If you are satisfied, please leave us appropriate feedback.
Thank you for your business and we are happy to serve you as our valued customer!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing before leaving feedback.
Return and Exchange Policies: For more detailed information and instructions on returns, click here.
For more information and answers, please see our FAQ page
We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for shopping at Harman Audio!
Copyright 2011 ChannelAdvisor Corporation. All rights reserved.