Happy Voyager Embroidery Machine
Start your business! Included with this 12-needle machine is everything you need to get started!
The Voyager is a 12-needle, single-head embroidery machine that's at
home in craft & sewing rooms just as much as in offices or
production shops. Its combination of sewing power and portability has
made Voyager one of HAPPY's most popular single-head models ever!
Die cast metal frame, strong drive system for long machine life - proven after years in the field!
12 needles, 12"x12" maximum
area, wide area cap field
• Surprisingly quiet operation
• Holds up to 99 designs or
• Built-in lettering, holds up to
• 88 lbs, needs only 11" x 17"
of table space
Accepts USB "Jump" drives and CF memory cards up to 1Gb.
Networkable - capability built in to each machine
• Send designs via network, USB cable or serial port
• Accepts popular 3rd-party hoop & clamp systems
• Max cap sewing area 11.5"x3"
• FRAME feature lets you verify fit & line up designs
• Automatically detects installed hoop system (tubular
shirt-type or for finished caps)
• Easy maintenance & auto-reminder system
• Built-in bobbin winder
• Durable steel frame/drive system for real production
Stand in picture is included!
Dell Desktop Computer
EOS Embroidery Software
Happy Machine Training CDs
Embroidery Lessons on CDs
Cap System - driver, gauge, standard cap frame (180º)
7 in 1 Fast Frame Set
Hoops: 12"x12" (320cm)
30 x 15cm
24 x 24cm
2 - 15cm round
Hoop Master Hooping System
Please Read our Ebay Policies Before Bidding
Please email or call us at 800-982-3068 for any questions you may have.
Our business hours are 9am - 5pm ET Mon - Fri
$500.00 deposit due with in winning bid. Remainder will be due at time of pick up. We accept Paypal. If you do not have a PayPal
account, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover here in our office.
Please email your information or call 800-982-3068.
Ky residents add 6% sales tax to total including shipping.
Local Pick up only
Feedback will be left when we know that you are
satisfied with your product and any issues have been settled. We rarely
have any problems with our items but do not hesitate to call if you
have a concern. Customer care is our top priority.
Thank You and Happy Bidding!!