2-In-1 HDMI Multi-Channel Surround Sound Audio Decoder Switcher
2-In-1 HDMI Multi-Channel Surround Sound Audio Decoder
This innovative 2-in-1 HDMI audio decoder can extract the digital audio embedded
in HDMI and output in analog surround sound, stereo or digital S/PDIF format so
users can make the most use of their
existing analog surround sound setup for their HDMI devices and enjoy the complete digital sonic
presentation while watching the
HD video on big flat panel TV at the same time.
No costly upgrade needed for
integrating your new HDMI A/V equipments with existing non-HDMI receiver or stereo system.
This HDMI audio converter supports
decoding of those uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels into analog surround
sound. It can also down convert Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS, SACD, DVD-Audio and PCM 2.0 audio embedded in HDMI feed
to digital stereo through optical and coax S/PDIF type outputs for the existing amp/receiver.
This multi-function HDMI processor fully conforms
to HDMI 1.3 standard with full HDCP compliance. Deep Color is supported from 25MHz to 6.75GHz for
36 bits and resolutions up to 1080p (24 or 60 Hz). The video is passed through untouched. Other pass-through including 3D, lip-sync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA for newer TVs are supported as well through its HDMI
This multi-channel HDMI audio decoder is also able to provide ultra high
amplification up to 225MHz to ensure that the output from any HDMI source will be carried through with the same sharp detailed images and
the original high definition audio sound quality to be maintained all the way to the
display or receiver end. No signal loss and maintain its true digital audio quality all the way.
This multi-function HDMI converter switcher
product has all in a compact and stylish design that can be
placed in any location and can also be
cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI
distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup.
This HDMI audio decoder is HDMI 1.3 compliance and featured with dual HDMI inputs so users can
connect two HDMI devices to it at a time as a HDMI selector and switching
between two for audio decoding and for display purpose. It enables users to connect
two HDMI media source like Blue-ray player, satellite
receiver, HD cable box, computer HDMI or PS3 to surround sound home theater, Hi-Fi stereo system, audio receiver, stereo amplifier for the supreme visual experience
with the best sonic quality.
HDMI Multi-Channel PCM Digital Audio Decoder
This HDMI audio processor can decode the embedded multi-channel PCM type digital audio
information from HDMI feeds into analog surround sound for those analog home AV receiver, preamp or amplifier.
User can fully enjoy the
original digital audio content with all sonic details that the
studio originally made for the HD movie. The
decoded analog audio output produces accurate duplicate
of sound which is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, so listening at home is
the ultimate home cinema experience.
This innovative HDMI digital audio converter can
deliver high-quality digital audio through its 7.1 and 5.1
discrete channels via RCA connectors in the back of this HDMI
audio processor. Each one of the 8 RCA terminals will be responsible for
individual sound track:
- L for the front left sound
- R for the front right sound
- LFE (Low-Frequency Effects) for subwoofer
- C for the central channel
- Lb for the rear left channel
- Rb for the rear right channel
- Ls for the left surround sound to deliver a directional and more realistic
- Rs for the right surround sound to deliver a directional and more realistic
HDMI PCM LPCM 2.0 Audio Decoder
This HDMI audio converter also supports
all 2-channel PCM or LPCM 2.0 digital audio from satellite receivers, cable
boxes, etc. This PCM audio decoder can provide three simultaneous stereo outputs
- Front Left and Front Right RCA connectors for
- Optical out for digital stereo
- Coax S/PDIF out for digital stereo
HDMI Dolby DTS To Digital Stereo S/PDIF Converter
This HDMI audio processor also provides audio transcoding function for
converting the HDMI audio feed from devices like PS3, HD DVD player, HD cable box and so on to
2-channel digital stereo in optical Toslink
or coaxial S/PDIF format.
This audio processor supports bitstream type
in Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, SACD, DVD-Audio and PCM 2 channels, which can be
down converted into 2-channel digital stereo through its optical output and coax S/PDIF output at the
same time for down stream device such as your favorite amp, audio receiver or powered speaker
system for further decoding and broadcasting.
HDMI 1.3 Compliance
For HDMI audio, HDMI 1.3 compliance is essential for implementing the new high definition audio
format. HDMI 1.3 protocol supports lossless compressed digital audio formats for
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio. To carry these new HD audio formats, both the input source device and the receiving
end must be with HDMI version 1.3 in order to provide the highest sonic performance.
This device fully supports HDMI 1.3, which increases the bandwidth in order to support the demands of future HD devices, such as higher resolutions, higher frame rates,
etc in both audio/video areas. The increased bandwidth enables higher display resolutions beyond the
typical 1920x1080P resolution and improved color depth allowing for more picture
quality improvement for the future.
Scalable HDMI 1.2/1.3 Process
This HDMI audio processor offers a great option for
users to scale down from their HDMI 1.3 inputs to HDMI 1.2 type. The advantage of this scaling down process is to ease
the limitation of the HDMI signal transmission distance and gain higher compatibility
with displays of earlier generations since the high bit rate of HDMI 1.3 color
depth information will be compromised.
HDMI 1.2 type signals can be transmitted
over far greater distance than HDMI 1.3 feeds and can be recognized and
supported by older HDTV displays. During the scale down process, the HDMI 1.2
output from this device retains the same video bandwidth and keeps the same
uncompressed digital audio embedded.
Supreme HDMI Booster/Repeater
This HDMI audio processor has booster and
repeater function built into the circuitry, which will automatically equalizes and compensates for HDMI/ DVI signal loss
during the cable run and also extends the cable reach to maximum distance with
the same signal quality maintained all the way and delivered to the end HD
display. Great for applications requiring long cable runs like digital
signage, information kiosks and so on.
- Premium HDMI audio decoder and converter for liner PCM and compressed bitstream audio embedded in HDMI feed.
- Cost-efficient solution for playing HDMI-based AV devices through existing
home theater or surround Hi-Fi systems.
- Supports all HDMI A/V devices such as HD cable boxes, HD satellite receiver,
Blu-ray player, game console and so on.
- Decoding uncompressed HDMI digital audio formats of LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2 channel into multi-channel analog
- Down converting Dolby Digital, AC3, DTS,
SACD, DVD-Audio and PCM from
HDMI feed into 2-channel digital stereo through both optical and coax
- HDMI to optical/coax S/PDIF audio converter.
- Simultaneous optical and coaxial S/PDIF
stereo outputs for further connection with amplifier/receiver.
- Ultra high video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/ 225 MHz to ensure sharp detailed images and fine audio quality.
- Multi-purposed HDMI 1.3 switcher solution with 2 HDMI inputs.
- Supports Deep Color, Lip-Sync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA and 3D pass-through.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards.
- Supports advanced HDMI 1.3 scaling down process to HDMI 1.2 standard for longer signal transmission distance and greater compatibility
with older HDMI displays.
- Supports new 36-bit digital video formats in deep color mode from 25MHz to 225MHz (12 bits/color).
- Easy front panel control with LED status indicators.
- Support HDMI loop-through with CEC bypass.
- EDID learning with all HDMI displays.
- Integrated HDMI booster and repeater function helps devices regenerate and equalize their
HDMI/DVI output signals to ensure clear signal transmission over longer cable runs.
- Compact stylish design
- Supports daisy chain connection with other HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI
distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup.
HDMI Type A (19-pin female) x 2
HDMI Type A (19-pin female) x 1
- HDMI compliance: HDMI 1.3c
- HDCP compliance: Yes
MPCM/LPCM 7.1, 5.1
2-Channel PCM 2.0
Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS 5.1, SACD, DVD-Audio
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI Out x 1: for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Composite RCA out x 8: for MPCM/LPCM
7.1, 5.1 surround sound
and 2-channel PCM
- Optical Out x 1: for 2-channel digital
- Coax S/PDIF out x 1: for
2-channel digital stereo
- Video bandwidth: Single-link 225MHz
- Video Resolution support: 480i / 480p
/ 720p / 1080i / 1080p60 24/30/36-bit color
Max Video Resolution
1080@60Hz or 1920x1200@60Hz
- Max. TMDS input clock: 225MHz
- Max. output pixel clock: 165MHz
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 Volts
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts
- 110-240V AC input with 5V/2A DC output
- 4.2 Watts [max] for total power consumption
- HDMI multi-channel audio processor unit
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual