HARTKE HA7000 BASS GUITAR AMPLIFIER HEAD - GREAT!!
Check out our other eBay auctions!
You Are Bidding On A HARTKE HA7000 BASS GUITAR AMPLIFIER HEAD - GREAT!!
This HARTKE HA7000 BASS GUITAR AMPLIFIER HEAD is in Great Condition!!
Includes: amp head and power cord.
Unlimited tone shaping and power to spare is what the HA7000 has to offer! Features: Power: 350 Watts Per Side at 4 Ohms, 240 Watts Per Side at 8 Ohms, Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps, Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls, 10-Band Graphic Eq, Adjustable Compression, Variable Active Crossover W/ Balance Control, Balanced XLR Out, Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power, Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm, Biamp Or Mono Full-Range Operation, D. C. Brushless Fan-Cooled, Effects Send & Return, Bipolar Design, Passive/Active Input Jack, Rack-Mountable. Dimensions: 2U Space, 13 Deep.
If you have any questions about the item please feel free to e-mail us prior to bidding. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!
Can't wait? Use PayPal for fast, secure payments!
Payment must be made within 10 days of auction end.
We only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses.
- If you should win multiple items, Alan's will be glad to combine shipping fees. Unfortunately, due to labor expenses, a minimum of a $2.00 handling fee will be charged for each additional item. Thank you for your understanding.
- North Carolina Residents MUST pay 7.00% sales tax or items can not be shipped. Thank you.
Items Come with Everything Shown in the Pictures!!
Stock # 4052888A E245 S11
**Please read our recently updated policies below**
We accept the following method of payment. Note: Please calculate the shipping and handling fees to the winning bid and remit payment in the form below.
- No Exceptions
- You must have a PayPal account to bid on our items.
1186 Patton Avenue
Asheville, NC 28806
ATTN: Ebay Dept.
**E-bay Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm**
Phone # 828-254-8681 Ext#313
Please note that we only ship USPS Priority mail or UPS only! UPS does not deliver to a PO Box, so please keep this in mind before bidding. Insurance is required on all our shipments. Shipping this way is sometimes costly, but you will receive your item much faster and safer!!
**Alan's does not offer local in-store pickups**
*We have offered this option in the past, but will no longer be able to as of November 2008! All items must be shipped! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
(( We Only Ship in the United States ))
Our Refund Policy:
We stand behind everything we sell 100%. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you have 4 business days from the time of receipt to contact me by phone or e-mail. Your money will be refunded 100% when we receive the returned item.
Any Item found to be defective will be replaced or refunded at seller's option. No refund shall be issued until the item has been returned, inspected, and found to be in the exact condition it was in when it was shipped!
In the event that customer decides that he or she does not want the item, but the item was listed correctly and functions properly, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to return the item, and no shipping fees will be refunded. In order to do this, again, you must contact us within 4 days of receipt of the item.
Our Shipping Policy:
Typically items will ship 1 business day upon receipt of payment, excluding weekends and holidays
- The terms "Mint", "Excellent" and "Great" may not mean the same to you as is it does to us, please keep this in mind and ask any questions you may have and view all photos before bidding. **All of our auctions include exactly what is shown in the photos of our listings, so please pay particular attention to the photos we provide!**
- We list all our items to the best of our ability and "as-is". However, all items are fully insured to cover any potential damage in the shipment. If you receive an item that you think has been damaged in shipping, you will need to file a shipping claim and contact us immediately to let us know you are doing so and we will be glad to forward any information you may need to complete your claim
Feedback is very important for buyers and sellers. We will always leave feedback and we hope you'll do the same for us. Thanks, Alan's
Good Luck, and Happy Bidding!