This is a Grumman American Tiger nameplate. Mounts in the control yoke pad. It was an option on the AA5B Tigers in the 70's. They are very rare since most have been lost over the years. This is for the "metal nameplate only." The other pictures are to show where it is mounted.
Any feedback rating less then a 5 cost both us and you e-bay
commission charges. Feedback has a direct affect on what we can sell a product
for. If you are not willing to call us or message us with issues you
may have, please do not bid on our items.
A quote from eBay's instructions which can be found by
clicking on HELP at the top of this page, then typing "feedback/detailed
seller ratings" in SEARCH:
" sellers may charge for the cost of the
actual packaging materials, along with a reasonable handling fee to cover
the seller's time and direct costs associated with shipping". Frequently
we have to estimate shipping charges before the item is packaged. If
you feel shipping related charges are unreasonable please contact us.
We do everything eBay says We need to do in order to avoid
feedback that is less than positive and ratings that are less than
5. Please follow eBay's instructions on how to rate sellers.\
We will post positive feedback when we know you are satisfied with
your item and post positive with us. Thank you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you choose to
bid on this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
· Please pay within three days of auction close.
· You will be invoiced for your purchase once the
auction has completed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
· We accept PayPal, credit cards and checks.
· We will wait for payment to be clear before
shipping out your item.
· All goods are sent in secure packaging.
· We provide the most cost effective shipping
available, please let us know if you are in a hurry for your item.
· Your item is usually shipped within three
business day after cleared payment.
· We ship WORLDWIDE. (Except for a few
· We will gladly combine multiple auction
winnings (within three days) to save on S&H fees.
· If you have won or expect to win multiple items,
please email us as soon as possible and list the item numbers you have won
and/or expect to win and we will send you an invoice after all items have
· If you have any questions just ask, we will be
glad to answer all of your questions in a timely manner. We take
pride in our item descriptions and photos. If you have a discrepancy
with the item once it has been shipped to you, please let us know, we will try to
help you out. Our customers are very important to us.
post positive feedback when we know you are satisfied with your item and post
positive with us. Thank you
* Sales Tax: All Buyers from Texas, please add 6.75% sales tax.
your customs office/government charges additional taxes you are responsible for
those. We have no way to know if, when or how much that will be. Please consult
your local customs office or government for more information.