Glass 3 Door Refrigerated Cooler Merchandiser
Local Pick Up
We can make Special Shipping
Arrangements by Special Request
||Good - tested|
||115v, 20.5 amps|
||75 3/8" x 34 5/8" x 82 1/2"|
Warehouse Sale Terms & Conditions
- Sale Price is for local "cash & carry" only.
- Must be paid in full at the time of purchase
- Must be picked-up with in 3 days of purchase!
Description: Used Hussman Glass 3 Door Refrigerated Cooler Merchandiser with $500 worth of new parts installed ( see below) in good working condition.
NOTE: This is an Oversized Unit (Please verify the measurments, weight and access to your location)
- Item # 2990
- This Cooler is a Workhorse - Older, but runs Great!!!
Bottom Mount Compressor for Medium Temperature for Dairy, Deli and Beverages ( not meat)
- Tech. Certified in Good Working Order.
- $500 in new parts for this unit including:
- New Time Clock
- New Thermostat
- Solar Temperature Display
- New Light bulbs
- All Doors and Gaskets in Good Shape. All Doors Open and Close Pefectly and Completely Seal
- Doors can be locked open for stocking.
Each door section includes 3 adjustable cantilever-type shelves and a bottom rack.
Shelves and racks have a white epoxy coated
- Shelves may be slanted for special displays
- Electrical: 115v, 20.5 amps, Requires 30 amp Breaker
- R 134a Refreigerant
- 3/4 HP Compressor Motor
- Cooler is currently equipped with a 20am plug
- We will surface clean the unit and Re-Test prior to picking up (or shipping by special request)
- Local Pick Up On This 1200 pound unit ...We will Load with our forklift for FREE
- Unit will require additional sanitizing cleaning prior to use.
- Shipping by special request only. Buyer pays $300 crating fee, freight charges and insurance.
20 Broad Street * Binghamton NY * 13904
Questions & Freight Quotes
e-bay Customer Sales & Support - Kyle @ 607-772-0232
Monday - Friday 9 - 5 est
Integrity * Customer Satisfaction * Expert Advice
Welsh Restaurant Equipment LLC is a family owned company with a dedicated staff, backed by over 30 years of experience in commercial kitchen equipment sales and service. Our 8,000 sq ft warehouse space includes a fully operational Test Center where our Technicians evaluate every piece of equipment and file an "Equipment Report", that certifies your purchase is in good working condition.
No Worries eBay Sales & Support; See details below
- Buyer is welcome to inspect & test drive equipment, prior to purchase
- Buyer can request a copy of the Technician's "Test Report"
- 30 Days Free Phone Tech Support on every purchase
- Package discounts on multi item purchases
- Freight = You Pay... What We Pay
- Combined Freight when possible
- Returns Accepted - If item is not as described
- Fully licensed and insured NYS business
- Accredited Member of the "Better Business Bureau"
Services For Our Local Customers (Up-to 120 Miles of Binghamton NY)
- New Kitchen Start-ups or Renovations - With over 30 years in the industry, our expertise in design, sales and installation of every type of commercial kitchen project; our team will bring your next project in on- time & on-budget!
- Business Liquidation Services
- eBay Consignment Sales
- Equipment Repair Service
Warehouse Outlet - Free Local Pick Up
Open To The Public for Equipment Inspection
Monday - Friday 9 - 5 pm or by Appointment
20 Broad Street * Binghamton, NY
FYI - When Using GPS enter zip code = 13904
Buy With Confidence !
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: As a small business (in a bad economy), we really do appreciate your purchase! If you are not completely satisfied; please give Casey a call and the opportunity to make things right.
INSPECTION: Buyers are welcome to come and inspect any item prior to purchase or request a copy of the "Tech's Bench Test Report". With advance notice; we'll even move the equipment to our Test Center and hook it up, so you can see it operating.
DELIVERY / INSTALLATION: We offer optional services up-to 250 miles of Binghamton, NY
ITEM AS DESCRIBED: All shipments are bench tested, a "Tech Report" submitted, then inspected and photographed by the Sales Manager, prior to leaving our warehouse, to make sure the item is "as described" and in good working order.
30 DAYS TECH SUPPORT: For any questions on your eBay purchase, our techs are available to help! Please note; we don't cover 3rd party repair service calls or parts by others. However; in there was a clear oversight on our part that causes your equipment not to work correctly , we will do everything we can to make it right!! Call John, direct @ 607-772-0232 (M-F 8-5 EST)
RETURNS/ REFUNDS: If you are not happy with your purchase and we are unable to make things right, then we will accept a return under these specific conditions;
The buyer can refuse to accept the shipment, if they believe item is "NOT AS DESCRIBED" or damaged in shipping.
We cannot accept returns, after the item is accepted , taken off the pallet or installed.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs
Please contact Casey our Sales Manager, for his "Return Authorization
Refunds will be issued once the item is received back, in the same condition, with no damages incurred while the buyer has possession, to include accidents or improper installation.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Experience the difference of a company small enough to provide you with real old fashioned customer support, backed by 30 years of knowledge and experience you can trust.
Questions Or Concerns:
e-Bay Sales Manager
607-772-0232 ( M - F 9 - 5 est)
Keeping It Simple!
TAX - Sales Tax for NYS residents & Customer Pick-ups. No exceptions!
- We prefer checks by phone or mail to avoid Pay pal fees.
- We accept pay pal or credit card payments by phone.
- Payments must be made with-in 7 days of purchase.
- Items need to be picked-up or shipped with-in 10 working days
You Pay ...What We Pay!
DELIVERY - We offer "Personalized Delivery" up-to 300 miles of Binghamton, NY for a single item or a truckload of equipment for the same rate.
- $89/ hour = 1 man & one truck with lift-gate delivery, to your curbside
- Buyer is responsible for off loading.
FREIGHT QUOTES: Our fright quote system is set to "business/ commercial address", with insurance and lift gate delivery. Please contact Casey for rates to limited access areas, residential, school or a church address, as these rates are higher.
RATES: You Pay .. What We Pay!!
- We are happy to combine shipments when possible
- We shop for the best price and pass our discount onto our customers.
- We do NOT normally charge a crate or handling fee, unless otherwise specified in the listing.
- Rates automatically include insurance for the purchase price. - Please review "Delivery & Inspection" Terms
BUYER'S OPTIONS: If you think our shipping rate is too high:
- You are welcome to arrange your own shipping.
- Cancel the order with no penalty.
- We're happy to combine freight when possible.
- We offer delivery & installation options.
- Free Local Pick-up; remember to bring plenty of tie down straps strong enough and we're happy to help you load.. no charge!
Arrival & Inspection
Buyer ... Please Read Carefully !!
BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES: When your purchase arrives; you need to unpack and check the shipment for any concealed damages, immediately upon arrival, before signing and accepting the shipment from the delivery/freight driver. If there is any damage, then the buyer MUST make a detailed note on the truck driver's invoice, noting specifically the damages he finds. In the event the item is damaged beyond repair, the buyer needs to refuse to accept the shipment. The damaged shipment is then returned to us and we will credit your account in full, if you have completed the necessary freight company's paperwork, at the time of delivery.
- Item Not As Described: When your purchase arrives and you unwrap it, if you believe the item is not as described, you have the right to refuse the shipment. The item is then returned to us for a refund. Please review the specific Terms & Conditions above: Returns/Refunds
INSURANCE: We photograph every shipment when it leaves our building and every shipment is insured for the purchase price. Buyers can file a claim by submitting related pictures and with a copy of Shippers Invoice detailing the damages.
1. Failure to Write Down Damages On The Shipping Invoice: Please note; we cannot file for an insurance claim that is reported to us after the shipping company's invoice has been signed and the buyer accepts the shipment. Always inspect for concealed damage prior to signing
2. Refrigerated Equipment - During shipping or moving of refrigerated equipment, the Freon gas lines can come loose from rattling and the refrigerant can leak out. This issue is beyond our control. We can not guarantee against this problem, nor will we cover the repairs and we can not accept a return for this reason.
Thanks For Shopping With Us!