Beyond featherweight, the Vayper, sports ultra-slim temples, single piece front design, and interchangeable Sockets.With smooth styling and a wider fit, this frame disappears the instant you slip it on. Adjustable silicone nose pads and structural flexibility give the frame an ability to adapt to any face. Durability comes from high tensile, low carbon steel and polymer injected components. With the Vayper, you wont err.
Headset Compatible: This style features very thin and lightweight flat temples to allow for maximum comfort when used with gaming headsets
NEOscopic, tuned for near viewing: Specifically tuned for close viewing applications. This lens gives the greatest visual enhancement, but is limited in variable viewing distances. Engineered for the most demanding computer users who spend long hours staring at a computer screen without breaks.
i-AMP lens technology
GUNNAR i-AMP lens technology is the result of intensive study and research on the human optical system and its interaction with digital devices.
Based on optometric principles developed over years, and fused with the most recent in technological advances from the GUNNAR tech labs, i-AMP lens technology works with the properties of the human eye.
Comprised of a proprietary lens material in an advanced geometry and finished with custom tuned lens tint and coatings, i-AMP lens technology can deliver an immediate and noticeable visual advantage in the short term, and provide performance in the long term.
GUNNARs lens technology platform is patent pending covered by multiple patent claims and has been independently studied in multiple optical laboratories.
Designed using advanced computer algorithms,
fRACTYL lens geometry mimics nature by focusing light. The highly wrapped configuration creates an ocular microclimate trapping in humidity and blocking out evaporative air currents.
i-Fi multi-stage lens coatings filter transmitted light and protect the lens. The anti-reflective portion cuts glare and distracting extraneous light. A hydrophobic component keeps water spots to a minimum while an oleophobic coating protects from smudging and fingerprints. A final hard coat reduces environmental wear and minimizes scratching.
With advanced spectrophotometry, GUNNARs lab technicians have the ability to study and analyze even the most difficult lighting environments. Each part of the visible and invisible light spectrum can be measured and quantified. To balance and optimize that lighting environment for the needs of the human eye, the GUNNAR lab techs then use a combination of iONik lens tints and i-FI coatings. At any particular wavelength, they can amplify or attenuate the amount of energy allowed to pass to the eye, maximizing the total visual performance possible and engineering the light transmission profile to specific end-use applications.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners) and Paypal.
- Checkout with payment desired has to be received within 3 days after end of auction. Payment must arrive within 7 days. We cannot guarantee items availability if payment is received after this deadline. We reserve the right to file a Non-Paying Bidder Alert, if payment is not made within 10 days after end of auction.
- To all Customers In the United States: We will only ship to confirmed addresses. If your address is unconfirmed we will require further information and your order could be delayed.
- To All International Customers: If you do not have a confirmed address we reserve the rights to refuse service. We May Also Request Further Information to Process Your Order
Buyers are subject to pay 7.75% Sales Tax if product is shipped to an address in California.
|USPS Media Mail
||Usually arrives within 4-14 business days (Inc. Delivery Confirmation)|
|USPS First Class
||Usually arrives within 3-7 business days (Inc. Delivery Confirmation)|
|USPS Priority Mail
||Usually arrives within 2-4 business days (Inc. Delivery Confirmation)|
||Usually arrives within 1-5 business days (Inc. Tracking)|
|USPS International First Class
||Usually arrives within 15-45 business days (tracking not offered)|
USPS International Priority
|Usually arrives within 10-31 business days (tracking not offered)|
|USPS International Express (EMS)
||Usually arrives within 7-14 business days (Inc. Tracking)|
- we process and ships items Monday-Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed during normal business hours only (9:30am - 5:00pm, Mon - Fri) and/or shipped the following business day. We will not be processing or shipping orders during national holidays.
- To ship to US we use several carriers like USPS, FEDEX, UPS and DHL. Shipping rate is stated on auction description. When mentioned we also provide a combined shipping discount.
- When applicable we offer a delivery confirmation or tracking number.
International buyers please read this before to bid
- Your order might take up to 30 days from shipping date to arrive to your address. Your package does not have a tracking number. A tracking number is only provided when choosing USPS international express. The package number we provide will only show the last stop before exiting USA, after that it won't be updated unless your country postal service has a system to track USPS first class packages and to know that you will have to contact your local post office.
Your package is insured but we won't be able to file an insurance claim until 40 days from shipping date have passed. At that point the package is considered lost. Please contact us after this deadline If you haven't received your package yet so we can start the insurance claim.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- To ship worldwide we use several carriers like USPS, FEDEX, and DHL. Shipping rate is stated on auction description. When mentioned we also provide a combined shipping discount.
Terms Of Sale
- Official release dates for Pre-Order products are subject to change by the official manufacturer.
- All auction sales are FINAL and WARRANTY is covered by manufacturer or us when applicable.
- Games are ONLY COMPATIBLE with NTSC/CANADA Systems unless stated otherwise in the descriptions. Buyers from outside USA Acknowledge and Accept these terms.We do not resell PAL games.
- Games will not be refunded or returned if seal is broken or game is opened.
- A 15% fee will apply on all orders canceled.
- We reserve the right to end or cancel a transaction if the policy written on this auction is violated and we will refund the payment if applicable.
- Please contact us if you need combined shipping on more then 3 products
- It is necessary to contact us before bidding if feedback score is less than 10.
- We do not accept returns on used clothing merchandise
DRMA-WHOLESALE is your Ebay source for Electronics, Pro-Audio, Videogames, DVDs, Statues, Action Figures, Memorabilia, rock, biking clothing.