Details about GRAN VIEW 4X5 HANDHELD/VIEW CAMERA 2 SCHNEIDER 5,6/47mm & 2,8/150mm LENSES EXC+GRAN VIEW 4X5 HANDHELD/VIEW CAMERA 2 SCHNEIDER 5,6/47mm & 2,8/150mm LENSES EXC+ See original listing
Sep 22, 2012 11:25:12 PDT
[ 10 bids ]
Burbank, CA, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
4 x 5
|Country of Manufacture:||
GRAN VIEW 4 x 5 HANDHELD/VIEW CAMERA Nr 9801452, with 2 SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH lenses and various accessories all in EXCELLENT + CONDITION.
Made in U.S.A. in the late 1990’s, the Gran View is an extremely strong camera, constructed of high-density lightweight polymers and resin compounds material. Its rigid body allows precise parallel alignment of lens to film, perfect for handheld photography in 4 x 5 format as well as on a tripod for ground glass precision focusing and composition. The helical focusing needs a little of getting used to, but it is precise and once set it will stay put. This Gran View package consists of:
Gran View 4 x 5 Camera Body, High Resolution Ground Glass with Grid Screen, Rear Plate with Loupe, 2 Accessory Shoes for Viewfinder or Flash, Tripod Sockets on bottom and side of camera body.
· Schneider-Kreuznach Super-Angulon 1:5,6/47mm XL 120° MC lens, Nr 14608881, COPAL - N 0.0 Shutter, mounted on lens housing, EXC+++. Front lens cap.
· Schneider-Kreuznach TECHNIKA Xenotar 1:2,8/150 lens, N° 7835152, Compur Shutter, mounted on Gran View Lens Cone with Hand Grip and Shutter Release EXC. Front lens cap. This is a very rare and hard to find lens. Photographs taken at 2,8 aperture show fabulous Bokeh.
The glass of the Super-Angulon XL 120° 47mm lens is pristine. The Xenotar 150mm lens has some minor cleaning marks. There is no fungus, separation, scratches or haze in any of the lenses. Shutter speeds sound normal. Both lenses can be taken off the Gran View cones and mounted on the included Linhof type boards.
Also included in the package are:
· Very wide angle Viewfinder, EXC +, x 1
· USSR made Turret Viewfinder (set it on 5cm for the 150mm lens), EXC+, x 1
· Full rear body cap, protects from impacts, dust, seals film loading area, EXC+
· Lens mounting tool x 1 ·
Handgrip with Shutter Release x 1
· Linhof & Toyo lens mounting plates x 4
· LISCO 4 x 5 cut film holders, x 5, good condition
· Hoya HMC 67mm Skylight Filter (1B) for Schneider 47mm lens. EXC+, x 1
· Gran View Camera Description sheet
Having described the above item as detailed as possible, please note that there is no return and no refund. Payment must be made within 3 days after auction closes. Item ships fully insured within 3 business days after auction closes. PAYPAL verified bidders only. Shipping address must be PAYPAL confirmed.