YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS IS THE ADDRESS WE WILL SHIP TO-BE SURE THIS IS CORRECT BEFORE YOU PAY. IF WE GET MAIL BACK AS UNDELIVERABLE AND IT WAS BECAUSE THE ADDRESS WAS INCORRECT WITH PAYPAL, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE COST OF SHIPPING THE ITEM! IF WE HAVE TO SHIP IT AGAIN, WE WILL CHARGE YOU AGAIN FOR SHIPPING OR THE ORDER SHOULD BE CANCELED.
Buyer pays for shipping unless it says free shipping! Free shipping is for the USA, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada!!! Canada will not be provided a regular tracking number, rather the numbers from customs...Shipping method and cost is listed in the ad, I do not ship internationally except for Canada.
CANADA IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE FREE SHIPPING UP TO 4 POUNDS-MORE THAN THAT WILL NOT RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING. IN ADDITION THE CONTENTS MUST BE ABLE TO FIT IN A PACKAGE THAT IS MAXIMUM LENGTH OF 24 INCHES LONGEST DIMENSION AND MAXIMUM LENGTH, HEIGHT, AND DEPTH (thickness) COMBINED: 36 INCHES. WHEN IN DOUBT PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE BIDDING/PURCHASE!!! Most leotards will fit this up to approximately 12 of them. I can split them up after that in seperate packages. Big lots of clothes will not fit in the free shipping to Canada. Canada takes longer to ship to than to the USA so allow more time!
**If you are purchasing more of my other items, I will combine the items if they are purchased on the same day unless it is cost effective for me to ship them separate. THE SHIPPING METHOD WILL BE MY DECISION. In most cases, the items are sent first class or parcel post via USPS. ~Special requests to ship priority, etc. will NOT be honored. Parcel post can take as long as 10 business days to arrive, although I have only encountered that once during the holidays/ I Heard it can happen in rural areas, etc. !!!
Depending upon your area, the postal service may put a notice in your mailbox. If this occurs, you will have to pick up the item/s at the post office, or some other location (manager's office) listed on the slip. Please read it carefully, I myself have went to the wrong location, thinking it was going to be the closest one!
***I PAY FOR SHIPPING SO I SELECT THE METHOD. ***
I do NOT charge extra to ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii! Canada is free shipping up to three pounds.
I only ship to confirmed email addresses.
Items will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received. If you order on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the items will not be shipped until at least Monday!!! Remember-business days do Not include weekends or holidays!
If the items are shipped within 3 business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) of purchase, I have lived up to my end of the agreement 100%.
It is your responsibility to follow up with the shipping with your confirmation number or tracking number. Only the place it has been shipped from can answer your questions after I ship the items out! I have tried to help before, but it really doesn't help from this end. You must go to your local post office with the tracking number to inquire what happened to the shipment.
I usually put in the confirmation and shipping numbers at night. You can follow up with the confirmation/tracking numbers on the internet through USPS or UPS depending on which way it was shipped.
If there is a problem, email me and we will refund your money if you send the item back under guidelines below. I am glad to refund your money back under the following circumstances:
1) You must email me and let me know you want a refund and the reason why so I may better my transactions if possible. I do not mind if you simply changed your mind!
2) You must agree to cancel the transaction through Ebay. I will set this up after you email me with the reason and that you are requesting a refund. Submitting a cancel transaction through Ebay must be done PRIOR to shipping the items or no refund may be given. After you have given the reason and I set up the cancel transaction with Ebay, you must go to the resolution center so you can accept the cancel transaction.
3) You must cancel the transaction within 14 days of purchasing the item/s, after that, the sale is final. It is not feasable to wait any longer after that. If you have unusual circumstances, I am sorry, but this is the policy, and it is fair!
4) You must send all the items back-we count all items and know how many we send and if there are extras, we know that too!
5) All items must be in the same condition as you received them, you cannot wear the item and send it back. If the item is new, all tags must still be attached and if packaged, must be in the package. If you purchased clothing, try it on immediately with panties on and if it doesn't fit, put the item(s) back in the package intact and follow the rest of the return policy. If the item(s) are not in the same condition as you received them. If new tags were on the items, they must still be there or you must keep the item. If something is defective, you must let us know immediately and ship the item back for a refund. I will not allow partial refunds of any merchandise. Under certain circumstances, if the item has been worn we still may offer a full or a partial refund but it will be at our discretion. You will still need to ship the item(s) back. The restocking fees may be waived if the correct procedure is followed. If the correct procedure is not followed, there will be a $10 restocking fee.
6) You must put my apartment number on the shipment back and my name. Ask me for it in an email and I will send you the info if you do not see it on your package.
7) You must pay for the shipping back. I am not going to charge a restocking fee at this time so I feel this is very fair! I can't help it if it costs you money to ship it-this is the only way we can handle this, otherwise everyone would ask for refunds, either because they wore it and no longer want it (deceptive), or just to discourage us (especially our competitors-and yes we know they have relatives and friends too)!
8) You must cancel the transaction through Ebay (after I set it up) before you ship the items back-then you must get a tracking number when you ship it back and it must be emailed to me immediately! Through USPS it costs 80 cents more and it is simply called delivery confirmation-you do not need a signature confirmation. If you send it UPS, they will automatically give you a tracking number. On big lots, the cheapest way to ship is usually through USPS parcel post-just don't forget the delivery confirmation. YOU MUST EMAIL THE TRACKING NUMBER TO ME IMMEDIATELY-IF YOU ARE IN CANADA, YOU MUST EMAIL ME THE CUSTOMS TRACKING NUMBER!
9) You must agree to leave positive or no feedback as I am doing the best I can and working it out with you by giving you a refund. Most places I know don't even refund on anything-especially used or preowned goods, or they charge big restocking fees if they do give you a refund-so work with me on this!
10) You must agree to do the refund with all the steps I have given! Due to people wearing items and sending them back or unscrupulous buyers, all accounts with have a maximum of three refunds within a one year period. After that, you will be blocked from purchasing any more items from our store. After one year, you can request I remove the block and I will decide at that time if I want to lift it. And that's it! I just want to make you satisfied also!!! If you do not follow this procedure, there is no guarantee of a refund. I will not give a refund for wrong method of payment! For example, you want me to give you a refund back to your credit card so you can pay by check instead. My profit (if any) is simply not enough to refund YOUR mistakes!! Ebay charges me for this! (Last I checked, it was $5).
Our merchandise is inspected at least 3 times before shipping-all inside and outside of private areas is inspected as well as the body.
QUESTIONS: I do NOT have time to answer a lot of questions on one item. If you request more pictures or want PRECISE measurements, I cannot help you. This is a hobby I do in my spare time and I do not have time to spend on 5 questions for the same item! Please ask only what is necessary and limit all of your questions in one or two emails. I will do the best I can, but I can only do approximate measurements because of use of a tape measure and the pictures take too much time to download, etc. Keep this simple!! I usually do not profit from my listings so please do not bother me with trivial or nit-picking questions!!
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE TOO PICKY ON AN ITEM, THEN I SUGGEST YOU PURCHASE NEW RETAIL ITEMS THAT YOU CAN VISIBLY SEE! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PREOWNED ITEMS OR VISABLY UNSEEN ITEMS, THEN DON'T PURCHASE THEM! THERE ARE PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! I do NOT use a microscope, but we do inspect the items at least 3 times for any obvious flaws, and I list them.
If I say an item is a name brand, then it is! If there is no tag or labels, or logos to prove it, I state that in the ads! GK Elite leotards do not always have the logo embroidered on the outside, but when I sell those, there is a tag on the inside (it may be worn or faded, but it will be there)!!! All legitimate questions are welcome! Email me with any legitimate questions prior to purchase!! I cannot read your mind. (PLEASE LIMIT QUESTIONS TO ONE OR TWO EMAILS!)
Please let me know if there are any problems and I will do my best to correct them. Please email me through EBay before leaving neutral or negative feedback and I will try to correct whatever the problem is. I WILL NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK UNTIL YOU DO! Please do not leave positive feedback with negative statements-this is against Ebay policy!! If you really have a problem, we must address this issue before you leave any feedback!! There is always the option of no feedback which will hurt us also because we get no credit for the transaction! Everything should be cleared up before you click the button! I would never sell anything bad or with stains without informing you first. If there is something wrong, it is an oversight and the merchandise is inspected at least 3 times before shipping by more than one person!!!
I do the best I can! I am merely swimming in a big ocean-it's full of good and bad things-and sharks- oh yes whales too! I am just a little fish! Please don't attack or eat me!!! :-) Thanks for your support!!