ZoZo Music is your premier source for musical instruments and accessories! We offer a wide variety of products to suit the needs of every musician, from the first time musical novice to the seasoned expert. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, a well-trusted seller on ebay, as well as ID Verified and Square Trade Certified. Our goal at ZoZo Music is to provide you with the tools you need to make the music you love, at a price that you'll love even more.
The Epiphone EB-3 solidbody 4-string bass takes professional features and makes them affordable. Like the guitar, the SG bass has been one of rock's defining instruments. This reproduction is true to the Gibson original - light, fast, and fully loaded, making this legendary bass distinctive, practical, and beautiful.
The EB3 gives you big tone and fast playability, thanks to its combination of a long-scale set-neck design, SG-style double-cutaway body, and dual-pickup configuration. The EB3 is constructed with a solid mahogany body and heavy-duty Epiphone hardware. Featuring a set mahogany neck with a nut width of 1.65", the Epiphone EB-3 feels great and is very playable.
The bass's mahogany body is equipped with a heavy-duty bridge, a Sidewinder bridge pickup, and an NYT Bass mini-humbucker for maximum sustain and a range of great tones. This combination works to give the EB-3 tonal power while the long-scale set neck gives it the sustain that made the original famous.
The mahogany neck is slim and comfortable, and its rosewood fingerboard includes classy trapezoid inlays giving this bass a nice vintage look. The EB3 is suitable for players of all genres and skill levels. Sure, it's a very affordable instrument but the EB-3 is also a great-playing tone monster of a bass!
- Epiphone EB-3
- Type: 4-String Electric Bass
- Color: Ebony
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Trapezoid
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: Sidewinder/Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Output Jack: Epiphone Non-rotating, Heavy Duty
- Case Included: None
- Free Shipping Included: Yes
- UPC: 711106265483
- MPN: EBG3EBCH1
- Retail Price: $499.00
FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED!
| ZoZo Music Advantage
- We prefer payment via Paypal.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on Paypal.
- We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Please call us at 210-684-ZOZO(9696) to make payment.
- We currently accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
- Payment must be received within 3 days. If payment cannot be made within specified time, please contact us to make arrangements. We will try to work with you.
- Texas residents must pay 8.125% sales tax.
We, at ZoZo Music, pride ourselves on having some of the quickest and safest shipping in the industry! All items are professionally packed with the utmost care to ensure a safe trip! We make every effort to ship your product out as soon as possible. Most orders received by 3pm CST, are shipped the same day!
We have partnered with various companies and warehouses across the country in order to offer our customers a wider variety of products. Occasionally, an order may ship from one of these locations. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of these orders. We also offer expedited shipping services such as USPS Express Mail (next day service), UPS 2nd day and UPS Next day. Additional shipping fees will apply.
- We ship every business day (Monday-Friday), excluding national holidays.
- Items are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. We ship FAST, usually same day if paid before 3pm CST!
- Overnight shipments will be sent via USPS Express Mail or UPS Next Day.
- Orders going to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Additional charges may apply.
- Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped via USPS
- Most orders under 5 lbs are shipped via USPS Parcel Post or First Class Mail.
- Insurance is included on all shipments. There is no additional fee for insurance.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on PayPal.
- All items are professionally packaged with the utmost care!
- We do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. We currently ship to these destinations via U.S. Postal Service.
- If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, and the item is returned, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How long will it take to receive your order via UPS?
How long will it take to recieve your order via Fedex?
Here at ZoZo Music, we believe that "Today's satisfied customer, is tomorrow's loyal patron." That's why our number one priority at ZoZo Music is to make certain that every customer, is a satisfied customer. We know that the level of customer service and support is just as important as the price and quality of the product. We also realize that you have an endless amount of choices on where to purchase your gear and we want to help make that an easier choice for you.
Selecting and purchasing a product online can be a very difficult process. ZoZo Music is here to make that process as smooth as possible by offering a large selection of products, unbeatable prices and the "ZoZo Music Advantage" that guarantees customer satisfaction with every purchase! The "ZoZo Music Advantage" allows our customers to make each purchase with comfort and confidence. From our knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff to our unbeatable, low prices, ZoZoMusic is sure to please. Check out some of the features offered by the "ZoZo Music Advantage" and make the decision on where to purchase your gear, an easy one!
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
- Free Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- No Sales Tax (Except in Texas)
- Member of The Better Business Bureau
- Member of Namm (National Association of Music Merchants)
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Personalized Customer Service
- Long-time and Well-Trusted Ebay Seller
- "ID" Verified via eBay
- Square Trade Certified
- Fast Email Response Time
- Great Products, Better Prices And The Best Customer Service
At ZoZo Music, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and value! We stand behind the products we sell and we offer an excellent return policy to ensure your satisfaction! Our #1 priority is to make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. That's why we offer a "No Hassle", "No Questions Asked" 30-day return policy (14 days for used items).
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price, no questions asked!
- We will also allow an in-house credit, or exchange for another product, if you prefer.
- All returns must be received in the complete and original packaging with all included accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, blank warranty card, quick start guides, etc.).
- Returned merchandise must be returned in it's original condition with no signs of wear, use or abuse.
- In the event that the returned product is not in the same condition as it was when we shipped it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
- A Return Authorization number is required for all returns. Please contact us to obtain an RA number and complete instructions before returning any items.
- Returned merchandise received without an RA number may be refused and sent back without notice.
- No returns past 30 days.
Q. Is this instrument a factory 2nd, refurbished, or reconditioned?
A. Yes, it is a factory 2nd or reconditioned and is marked as such on the back of the headstock, with a "Used" stamp.
Q. What is a factory 2nd or reconditioned item?
A. An instrument can be a factory 2nd for any number of reasons. These "1st Quality" items left the manufacturers factory and were sold to distributors and retailers and then later returned. Some of these reasons include defective hardware or electronics, minor dings or scratches, an item the customer had second thoughts about and sent back or it could be as minor as being a slightly different color than the factory wanted. These minor cosmetic flaws and imperfections do not affect the structural integrity, playability, or tone of the instrument. In fact, many times, it is often very difficult, if not impossible, to find the cosmetic flaw or imperfection. These instruments are purchased by a factory certified refurbishing center that will inspect, grade, and repair them, if necessary. Every refurnished item must pass a thorough inspection before being sold. The refurbishing center removes the manufacturer's serial number and the word “Used” is stamped on the back of the head stock. These steps are taken to protect the manufacturer and customers from dishonest retailers who might otherwise, try to sell the item as new. This also protects the manufacturer from fraudulent warranty claims. Once the item is deemed "Reconditioned", the warranty is null and void. We do not purchase or sell instruments that have structural defects. The majority of our factory 2nd's have no visible defects or blemishes and appear to be in perfect condition! Every instrument is thoroughly inspected a number of times to ensure you get exactly what is described.
Q. What are the advantages of purchasing "Reconditioned", “Factory 2nd” or "Used" items?
A. Substantial savings! These instruments are priced substantially lower than "New" instruments. If you can live with a minor blemish, imperfection, scratch, ding or dent or don't mind that the instrument was a store demo or customer return, you'll definitely save some money! Many of these guitars and other instruments have no visible damage, defects or blemishes. You get a high value when purchasing a factory 2nd because you are basically getting a brand new, never been played guitar, for a used price.
Q. Does the instrument have any blemishes, defects, scratches, imperfections, etc.?
A. All major defects or imperfections are mentioned in the description. Very minor imperfections or blemishes are to be expected when purchasing a "2nd" or used instrument. Many have very minor, tiny scratches or scuff marks. We apologize if a minor one was not mentioned. We try our best to have detailed, accurate descriptions to ensure you know exactly what you're getting. If the item is being sold as used, it will have a used stamp or 2nd stamp on the back of the headstock.
Q. Do "Refurbished" "Factory 2nd" and "Used" instruments carry a warranty?
A. No, these instruments do not carry any warranty. We do guarantee the instrument to be as described or your money back. We also offer a generous return policy should you not like the item, for any reason.
Q. Do new instruments and accessories carry a warranty?
A. Yes, new instruments and accessories do carry the full manufacturer's warranty. We are an Authorized Dealer for all new instruments we sell.
Q. Are the pictures seen in the Ebay ad of the exact item being sold?
A. In most cases, we use stock photos. The grain, color and other small details may differ slightly.
Q. Does the instrument come with a case or any other accessories?
A. No, the instrument does not come with a case or any other accessories unless otherwise noted in the description.
Q. Do you sell any other items?
A. Yes, we also sell gig bags, hardshell cases, an assortment of amplifiers, tuners, pickups, effects pedals, straps, cables and many other accessories! We also carry other instruments such as flutes, saxophones, trumpets, clarinets, pro-audio equipment, DJ equipment, drum sets, percussion, violins, banjos, ukuleles, mandolins and much, much more! Just let us know what else you need and we'll be happy to list it as an eBay auction item!
Q. If paid via PayPal or a credit card, will you ship to a "Gift" address?
A. Yes, if paid via PayPal, we can ship to a gift address. The gift address must be listed on PayPal as the shipping address. No exceptions.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. ZoZo Music is currently based in the state of Texas. Subsequently, we are required to charge applicable sales taxes to Texas residents. Customers residing outside of Texas will not be charged sales tax.
Q. How do I change or cancel an order?
A. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our sales representatives are here to help you pick out the gear right for you. We do understand that occasionally, orders may need to be changed or canceled and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request. Please call our sales representatives at 210-684-ZOZO(9696). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so it is not always possible to cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In this case, our return policy will apply.
Q. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S Territories? What about APO/FPO?
A. Yes, we currently ship via U.S. Postal Service to Hawaii and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. Additional shipping costs will apply, so please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. USPS restrictions and conditions may apply.
Q. Do you offer International Shipping?
A. Yes, we do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Those fees are not covered in our shipping fees or the price of the items purchased. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
7715 Mainland Dr, Ste. 116
San Antonio, Tx. 78250