This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
GE Zoneline Air Conditioner Technician Manual Repair General Electric 31-6711, Spring 1994
This is a GE Appliances Service Training TECHNICIAN MANUAL for GENERAL ELECTRIC ZONELINE AIR CONDITIONERS.
This REPAIR MANUAL covers the following GENERAL ELECTRIC ZONELINE AIR CONDITIONER models:
2100 Series - Cooling & Resistance Heat, Discrete Heaters, Electronic Thermostat, Single Fan Motor
AZ21E06D2 or 3
AZ21E09D2, 3, or 5
AZ21E12D2, 3, or 5
AZ21E15D2, 3, or 5
AZ21E06E2, 3, or 4
AZ21E09E2, 3, 4, or 5
AZ21E12E2, 3, 4, or 5
AZ21E15E2, 3, 4, or 5
3100 Series - Heat Pump & Resistance Heat, Discrete Heaters, Electronic Thermostat, Single Fan Motor
AZ31H06D2 or 3
AZ31H09D2, 3, or 5
AZ31H12D2, 3, or 5
AZ31H15D2, 3, or 5
AZ31H06D2, 3, or 4
AZ31H09E2, 3, 4, or 5
AZ31H12E2, 3, 4, or 5
AZ31H15E2, 3, 4, or 5
This GE technician repair manual was obtained as part of a large lot of GE technician manuals. The description in this paragraph is of a typical repair manual in the lot from which this manual comes. While each is a COMPLETE REPAIR MANUAL for the relevant appliance, the particular manual in this listing may have more or less information, as applicable to the appliance. These manuals cover repair of particular GE appliances IN DETAIL, including disassembly, mechanical functioning, electronics testing and wiring diagrams, remove and replace (R&R) procedures, troubleshooting.
F I N E P R I N T ------------------------- - My number one goal is to provide outstanding customer service. This means that I make an honest effort to present all the item's details, both positive and negative; that I provide detailed photos as part of the description; that your e-mails will be answered quickly; and that your order will be packed carefully and shipped expeditiously. Should ever a transaction not go as planned (yes, those happen too) I want you to feel confident that you will see the same friendly and efficient service after the sale that you saw before the sale.
- Please settle your purchase via PayPal within 24 hours. I understand that "stuff happens"...such as winning on a Wednesday, but payday not being until Friday. I've been there! Please contact me if you anticipate needing a little extra time, I'm flexible. If I do not hear from you, however, I may offer the item to the second-highest bidder or relist it 3 days following the item's close.
- I ship to the buyer's confirmed PayPal address only. International shipping, when offered, will be via the least expensive appropriate method offered by the U.S. Postal Service.
- I often ship the same day your payment clears. However, please keep in mind that eBay'ing is a part-time gig I do in addition to my "real" job... so, occasionally, it might take an extra day.
- Unless otherwise stated, everything I sell is "pre-owned". I am a value reseller. I look for items at estate sales, auctions, business & professional liquidations, and other discount sources that I believe are under-valued and will sell on Ebay at a small profit.
- In some cases, the items I offer may have a part missing (such as a box or an instruction booklet) that would be included if the item were new. If I am aware of the missing item, I will always mention it. However, please be aware that this sale is for the item as-listed and as-pictured. The same holds for damage or flaws: if I am aware of it, I will mention it. Please email me if you have questions not addressed by my listing or the photographs.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.