Manufacturer/Country: Handcrafted by Americana Crafts Ltd. Bohemia, NY
Condition: Very Good: no major damage found anywhere. Just some minor scratches in the wood
Size: 5 1/2 inches across all directions.
Read Terms Below to Understand Our Store's Policy and Philosophy.
Welcome to Huntsman Antiques Store. This store is a hobby for me, in that I collect fox hunt plates and when I travel on vacation, or go to antique shows, I visit the local antique shops in search for items for my collection. Whenever possible (which is often) I will find fox hunt items and will be able to negotiate a reasonable price, which I will mark up modestly to cover some of my expenses. My store is an easy way to list these items and make them available to you. Since my typical mark up is so little (usually $5-10.00 on many of the items) the various fees (store fee, listing percentage, paypal percentage, and now shipping fee percentage) really eat away at the already small margin that is present. The only way to recoup these fees and to make the small profit to cover my travel expenses for finding all this great stuff, is to offer free shipping (since ebay takes a smaller percentage when this is done) and to inflate the total price to cover the actual fees for shipping and insurance and tracking. So if you feel my prices are higher than previously noted, you are correct. It is unfortuantely what has to be done to make this work for me and you my customers. Thanks as always for your purchases. Sam Geller Huntsman Antiques
How listed price was calculated for this item:
Cost of item: $8.99
Shipping, ins/tracking, and buyer's premium: $ 5.00
Domestic Buyers: Buyer to pay for shipping and insurance (included in newer listings since free shipping for domestic purchases is my new policy. Breakdown of shipping fees will be in text of listing.) Buyer to notify us within 5 days of auction on method of payment and shipping address. Paypal for 3 business day shipping policy. Email questions to arrange for MO and Checks (held 7 days).
For non USA Buyers: only Paypal or US Cash accepted no international checks.
Domestic buyers all items shipped via USPS Priority Mail most often however larger packages or further distances will go parcel post to fall in to economy shipping fee range.
International Buyers shipping/insurance fees to be determined after auction ends by best estimate of weight of package. Economy shipping permitted if package under 4 lbs, otherwise shipping must be Priority International whid is substantially more costly. We are happy to try and get an estimate for you before auction ends if not clear to you in the listing format.
Extremely important note for our international sales: Since our listed price includes free shipping for domestic buyers things end up being inflated for international sales when your shipping is added in. To make up for this inequality 75% of the domestic shipping fees listed above in the how the listing price was calculated section, will be credited back to your shipping and handling fees (the other 25% will be used to defray the listing, paypal and shipping percentage fees taken by ebay). I know this sounds confusing, but I can explain this better if needed with answer to your questions if you pose one. So please wait for invoice to be sent to you with full explaination of your transaction before you pay for anything.
Combined shipping discount policy: Yes we are glad to combine items to ship to save you money. We have had to revamp this also. The heaviest item will be charged as listed but additonal items will be only charged at $4.00 per item to cover addtl postage, ins. and listing fees. As a result each addtl items listing price will likely be discounted some portion of the total price listed (typically 3-7.00 per item depending on original built in handling fee). This discount will have to be put on your invoice, so if getting mutlitple items wait for my invoice to arrive before you pay for anything. Once again, sorry for this long drawn out method, but I don't know of any other way to do this fairly.
Huntsman Antiques deals primarily in fox hunting items. We specialize in china decorative plates. Check out our other listings for additional fox hunt items.
NOW VISIT OUR EBAY STORE FOR DEALS ON CLOSE OUT FOX HUNTING ITEMS!!!!!!!
MANY ITEMS JUST $9.99 OR LESS!!!!!!