Foursome of Golf with Carts and Lunch at Hillsdale Golf Club
Enjoy a wonderful round of golf for a foursome, including carts and lunch, during the 2012 season at Hillsdale Golf Club in Quebec.
Nestled in the foothills of the Laurentian mountains only 25 minutes from downtown Montreal, Hillsdale Golf and Country Club boasts two outstanding and distinctively different championship golf courses, a magnificent Clubhouse, a beautiful family pool and recreation area, as well as an active and dynamic membership.
Hillsdale's reputation as one of the most respected golf clubs in Quebec is due in large part to its two distinctively different, Howard Watson-designed championship golf courses.
The Laurentien course, host of the 1998 Canadian Amateur Championship, is a traditional layout, featuring large undulating greens and generous gently sloping fairways. The course is both playable and challenging, offering numerous tee options to players of all levels, with the championship tees stretching to more than 6900 yards.
The picturesque Woodside course carves through the forest, featuring narrow, tree lined fairways, sharp dog-legs and small greens. The course blends a challenging mix of short and long holes in a beautiful setting.
Hillsdale has a large natural grass driving range, a short game practice area and a practice putting green. Head CPGA Professional Derek Jones and his staff offer lessons to players of all ability and all ages, including children in the popular Junior Golf Program.
The round may be played during the weekdays only, with the exception of statutory holidays and the period between July 1 and August 15. Starting times must be arranged through the Club office and will be assigned between the hours of 10:30 am and 11:45 am. At least one member of the foursome must be a member of a private golf club or otherwise carries a registered handicap. Soft spikes are mandatory. Valid during the 2012 season only.
This item was generously donated by Hillsdale Golf Club.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I've won the auction! What happens next?
You will receive an email from eBay with the total amount owing and payment instructions. You will need to make payment as eBay doesn't automatically charge you for your winning auction; payment is done separately between you and our auction managers AuctionJAM.
Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
The accepted methods of payment are PayPal and cash if doing a pick-up. If paying with a credit card, we only accept credit card payments through PayPal (you are not required to have a PayPal account yourself). We will also accept cash payment if you are doing a pick-up (we will not accept cash through the mail). We can only accept cash in exact change if paying while doing a pick-up.
Q. I've won the auction, how long do I have to make payment?
When the auction ends, we request that you make payment within 3 business days.
Q. Can I pick-up my item rather than having it shipped?
Yes, we are happy to offer free pick-up in Toronto from the auction managers' office.
64 Bakersfield Street
Bakersfield Street is off of Sheppard between Allen Rd and Keele in North York (Toronto).
Pick-up hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm - by appointment only. Use the contact seller link to arrange a day and time.
Q. If I buy more than one item, will you combine shipping to save me some money?
Yes, we are happy to combine items for shipping whenever possible to save you money on shipping. Combined shipping will depend on the packaging and shipping needs of your items (some items must be packaged and shipped separately because of their size, weight, or because they are fragile). The combined shipping fee/cost will be determined by: the size and weight of the package, the destination, and the cost of total insurance on the package.
Q. Are there any extra costs?
The cost of the item is your high-bid amount + shipping.
Q. Is there sales tax on my purchase?
No, as this is a charity auction and all items were donated to the charity, there is no sales tax on your purchase.
Q. I see the money is going to charity - is this purchase tax deductible?
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation will not be issuing a tax receipt as you are buying an item rather than making a donation. Please contact your personal tax advisor for more information on this issue.
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
Please review the following Disclaimers and Terms & Conditions of this auction. Your participation by placing a bid in this auction constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these details, disclaimers, and terms & conditions.
- If for any reason there is a problem with your item, you must contact Auctionjam Inc in writing via email through the eBay system within 30 days from the end of the auction to state the situation/claim. Beyond 30 days from the end of auction, all sales are 100% final and a full or partial refund cannot be issued. This includes gift certificates that are not expired and are not redeemable.
- AuctionJAM Inc, the auction management company, is merely performing an auction service on behalf of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein. At no time has AuctionJAM Inc taken ownership and/or title of any auction item.
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of the auction item(s) support the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada.
- All items are sold as is and where is. This auction does not include any items or services that are not detailed in the item description.
- The winning bidder agrees to pay their winning bid within three (3) business days of the close of the auction. The seller reserves the right to void or cancel the winning bidder and offer the auction item to the next highest bidder or relist the item if payment is not received during the time specified.
- By placing a bid on this auction you indemnify, hold harmless and release AuctionJAM Inc, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada, the auction donors and sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their officers, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with the auction item. Furthermore you fully release all parties associated with conducting this auction from any claim for personal injury, property damage, any loss and all costs sustained or incurred as a result of the use of the auction item or experience.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to preview the item(s) and determine its condition, originality and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither AuctionJAM Inc, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada, the auction donors and sponsors, or their employees, agents or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity or accuracy of condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) to be auctioned and will not be held liable or responsible for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising out of the purchase or use of any item (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), or any discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. AuctionJAM Inc, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Canada, nor any donor or auction sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, their respective employees, agents, affiliates and representatives may not be held liable for (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or fraudulent bids or pre-qualification registrations, (ii) failure to receive bids or pre-qualification registrations due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient, (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this auction and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers", or (iv) any personal injury, property damage, or other loss or costs sustained or incurred by the buyer or any other person, resulting from the use of the auction item(s).
- For travel related items: By listing this auction I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this auction will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after auction purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing.