Details about Fischer Deltascope MP30 Thickness Measuring InstrumentSee original listing
Apr 22, 2011
[ 0 bids ]
Buffalo, TX, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
This is a used Fischer Deltascope MP30 a hand-held coating thickness measuring instrument. This is used to measure non-ferrous metal coatings (e. g., chromium, copper, zinc, ect.), and paint, enamel, or plastic coatings on iron and steel.
This model is equipped with bi-directional serial interfaces. This allows for the connection to a printer for printing of measurement data or for the transfer of measurement data to a computer or data collector.
This does not come with a probe, it only comes with the hand-held instrument and the carrying case. It has been powered up and the System Initialized. I can not test it without the probe.
This unit cost about $1,300.00 new without the probe.
* AC line connection is possible as an alternative to battery operation.
* Large LCD display for measurement and evaluation data as well as icons for status display and operation notes on display lines.
* Easily exchangeable plug-in type smart measurement probes.
* Automatic Probe recognition.
* Automatic measurement capture when probe contacts test piece.
* Acoustic signals indicate measurement acceptance.
* Lockable keyboard.
* Statistical Evaluation of measurement series and display of minimum, maximum, mean value, number of measurements, standard
deviation, and date and time.
* Continuous display mode with coating thickness display in an analog bar graph format between pre-set specification limits.
* External push button measurement accept, handy for measurements on the inside of small bores.
* Immediately ready to measure.
* Simple calibration adjustment to the test area geometry with the ZERO key.
* Additional corrective calibration with one or two calibration foils.
* Master calibration for highest measurement accuracy if the material and geometric properties of the test piece are unusual.
* Ability to calibrate on a coating of unknown thickness (for magnetic induction method only).
* Master calibration is stored in the connected probe.
* A maximum of 10,000 measurements can be stored in 1,000 blocks in up to 100 applications. The size of a block can be selected
freely or can be fixed.
* Standard and matrix measurement mode.
* Single measurement mode. Only the mean value of several single readings is stored.
* Outlier rejection to eliminate erroneous measurements.
* Correction of previously stored measurements is possible.
* Input of specification limits.
* Selection between automatic shut-off 4 minutes after the last measurement or continuous operation.
* Unit of measurement selectable between U.S. and metric units.
* Various status message displays (for instance, a warning message when the battery voltage is low).
* Five selectable display languages.