All Content is Â© Suit Yourself ( tm ) International, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE SEE ALL OUR EBAY LISTINGS: ................SUITYOURSELFINTERNATIONAL and SERAAMIS
MORE IN OUR STORE! ..........Click Here.
FRENCH KEYCHAIN PIVOTING FAMOUS MONUMENTS OF PARIS PIVOTS!!
French 1960's Metal KeyChain, Key Chain a pivoting center that holds a gold Eiffle Tower, Arc de Triomph, and Notre Dame cathedral.
The gold section pivots around the silver ring. Marked PARIS on the back.
SIZE: This measures approximately 1.6 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches long overall.
- By " antique " we mean over 100 years of age.
- By " vintage " we mean between 50 and 100 years of age.
- By "new" we mean less than 25 years of age and never used in any way whatsoever.
- This item is made of matter and it is OLD; this means it is NOT NEW.
- This is not a recent reproduction. It is not a recent copy. It is not a fake.
- Please see all the photos.
There are always some signs of age and usage with old things, and these may
include, but are not limited to
overall surface wear,
oxidation, and / or other irregularities characteristic of old things.
- There may also be signs of age and usage
that we missed because we aren't specifically trained to see them.
PLEASE READ THIS.
- There are more signs of age and usage than is appropriate to detail here on an obviously old piece.
- This piece is SOLD AS IS, Dans Son Jus.
- We supply you with ample excellent highly detailed photos so you can see and determine
the condition for yourself.
- There may also be signs of age and usage that we missed because we aren't specifically trained to see them.
- If you have questions, ask them before buying; we'll do our best to help you.
- Our eBay sales are final sales; there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- If any of this bothers you, don't buy it.
- Thank you for your attention.
The condition is good, there's nothing functionally wrong
with this, and the condition is exactly as shown in the photos; please look at all the photos carefully
and read this description carefully.
This has not been examined microscopically.
We have not taken this apart or put it back together,
we've not subtracted anything from it nor added anything to it that was not already there when
we got it. We have not cleaned it.
It is impossible to divine exactly what information a buyer
might want. It is the buyer's responsibility to carefully scrutinize a purchase
before buying. Please consider your purchase carefully.
We are happy to help in any way we can by answering your questions
to the best of our ability and furnishing additional specifics upon request.
Our eBay sales are final sales; there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Ask any questions before you buy.
A WORD ABOUT OLD THINGS
Wishful thinking will not make old things new.
If something about this bothers you, or if the price bothers you, don't buy it.
We realize this may be the first time many of you are seeing these things.
If you want a new piece, or want this to look differently from the way it looks now, here,
then please don't even think of buying this. We've had buyers be disappointed afterwards
because things are exactly as we say they are.
This really is exactly as we're describing it; it is exactly as shown in the numerous photos below.
Please see all the photos. Please read all of this listing carefully.
Old things are not for those of you who disparage signs of aging
or for those of you certain that American manufacturing is the only
way anything can be made in this universe.
We want you to be happy with your purchases.
If something about this bothers you, don't buy it.
So many of you whine about the condition of old things after you get them,
even though we tell you the old condition explicitly, precisely, upfront, and repeatedly.
Wishful thinking will not make old things new. We realize it may
come as a surprise that many of us prefer things old, just as they are.
If you want this to be new, please, look elsewhere.
Thank you for your attention.