PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE BIDDING
Check bottom of Page for answers to common Questions
2707 WOODLAND AVE
Columbus, OH – Franklin County
PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO BUY.
$99 Processing fee to apply
Single Family home approx. 957 sq. foot
Built in 1963
For more property information & back taxes check Franklin County:
Seller DOES NOT have any reports or information regarding back taxes, utilities or code enforcement liens/charges that may exist. BIDDERS/BUYERS are responsible for obtaining their own reports and information regarding such before bidding.
This property was acquired by ATF through tax certificate foreclosure. We offer these properties at prices below market value, and as such, they can be a very attractive investment. There are a few things to consider before deciding to submit an offer for one of our properties. All our properties are sold on an “as is” basis regarding the physical condition of the property and occupancy of the property. We do not provide financing and transactions are expected to close with 7 days of the auction close. A 10% deposit (minimum $500.00 USD) is due immediately upon completion of the auction. If winning bid is less than $500.00 the full purchase price is due immediately upon auction close. Winning bidder will be required to execute ATFH’s standard real estate sale contract.
PLEASE READ TERMS OF SALE/AUCTION LISTED BELOW:
- Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
The Seller hereby discloses the following: The Seller acquired the property above at a tax sale for delinquent property taxes. The Seller has no inspections or reports for the property. Accordingly, the Seller has no knowledge of the current condition of the real estate or any improvements thereon. The Seller hereby disclaims any warranties, express or implied, as to the habitability, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The property is to be sold in As-Is Condition.
· Please conduct all due diligence BEFORE you bid.
· This house is advertised elsewhere and we the seller reserve the right to end this auction should we accept an offer made by a qualified buyer.
· If you are the winning bidder on a full price purchase you will be required to pay a 10% (minimum deposit $500 USD) deposit upon completion of the auction through bank wire, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or overnight express a cashier check and are expected to pay the remaining balance within seven days.,
· Your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
· The information in this auction was obtained from public records. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
· At the end of the auction, we will need your mailing address, and contact information.
· Title to be transferred via Quit Claim Deed.
· Winning Bidders shall represent, covenant, and warrant that they are purchasing the Property relying solely on their independent inspection of the Property in its existing condition.
· Seller shall not be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision based upon the failure of the Property, appliances, or floor plans to conform to any specific standards.
· Any information provided by Seller regarding sizes, floor plans, square footage and/or bedrooms/bathrooms for the Properties are approximations only and are based on information available. Actual sizes, floor plans, square footage and/or bedroom/bathrooms may vary.
NOTE: Property SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. BUYER TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OPEN TAXES or ASSESSMENTS. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING THE TAXING AUTHORITIES FOR THIS INFORMATION.
SO PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO BUY.
Answers to Common Questions
1. We do not have any more pictures than what you see in our add
2. We do not have any interior pictures
3. We do not know condition of furnace, roof, plumbing, or electricity.
4. Your final bid is the final purchase price of home/lot, not a down-payment.
5. We do not finance or take trades.
6. The homes have been boarded and secured, therefore, we can not provide access to the home until you have made a down payment and are a serious buyer.