"FE" FORD STROKER 446/507HP
Hi Performance Balanced Engine
This Ford 446 stroker crate engine by Tuff Dawg Engines would be EXCELLENT for a street/strip car, street rod,
pickup, or your daily driver. Remove that old Ford 352, Ford 360, Ford 390, Ford 410, or Ford 428 and
install this 507HP Stroker crate engine by Tuff Dawg Engines to bring your ride to life! This is a direct
bolt-in, but you must the correct flywheel or flexplate with this engine. This
engine does not have just horsepower, it also has 505 ft lbs of torque at
4750rpm to really push you back in the drivers seat! This engine will run on
leaded or unleaded Premium fuel.
The balanced rotating assembly (typically includes stroker crankshaft,
pistons, rings, connecting rods, rod bearings, and balancer) featured in
- 4.250" stroke crank
- 6.700" big beam forged rods with ARP rod bolts
- 9.8 to 1 compression forged pistons
More special features of this engine include:
- Seasoned 2-bolt main 390 block that has been sonic tested
- New Hydraulic flat tappet cam with .584"Int/.588"Exh valve lift
- Cast iron big port heads
- 2.090"Int/1.660"Exh Cobra Jet "CJ" stainless swirl polished valves with undercut stems for improved flow
- Heads have the 8 bolt exhaust manifold pattern
- New Hardened exhaust seats for use with leaded or unleaded fuel
- New 1.440" high performance springs set up to match cam
- New Valve guides
- New Total Seal rings
- New Double row timing set
- New High volume oil pump with oversized steel drive shaft and bolt on oil
- New Brass expansion plugs
- New Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake manifold. This dual
plane intake constant cross-sectional area design builds low end and
mid-range acceleration while optimized runner path make top-end hp
- For those of you that have the hood clearance we will include a 2"
high intake to carb spacer to increase plenum volume. This spacer
increases the carb-to-plenum floor distance which atomizes the fuel better
and also enhances low-rpm torque and throttle response. This engine takes
a square bore carb. It works best with a 850cfm or 870cfm carb (not included)
- All parts are painted separately before assembly for that show quality
- New Front sump oil pan
This engine comes completely assembled with front sump oil pan, timing cover,
harmonic balancer, chrome valve covers, and Edelbrock intake manifold.
This engine is custom built from start to finish in our
state of the art facility by professionals that take pride in their
work to guarantee that you get a top quality engine the first time!.
This engine is covered by a 1 year written warranty.
(There is no warranty when using a Blower, Turbo, Super Charger or NOS)
If you have any questions regarding this item please call us at
D&J Machine & Performance Engines
(602) 395-0800 Mon-Fri 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
NOTE: Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time
Here at D&J MACHINE & PERFORMANCE ENGINES we have over 37 years
experience in building top quality affordable, streetable, performance
"Buy it Now" for $5995.00. AZ
residents add 9.3% tax. No core required!
Residents of the continental United States will get FREE shipping to your home
or business address that is accessible by a tractor trailer rig! This is a retail savings of $200.00 to $600.00 in professional
crating and shipping costs!
International shipping available, please contact us. D&J Machine will not be responsible for any customs delays or fees. ALL tariff and tax charges are the responsibility of the purchaser!
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
© D&J Machine & Performance Engines 1974 - 2011. All rights
TuffDawgLogo ™ pending