FBG Langley Metal Headboard
OUR SKU#: FB2193 | MPN: B12234
Picture may not show actual product options.
Leaves warehouse in 1 to 3 business days
With a transit time of 1-5 business days
Standard Ground (e.g. UPS, FedEx).
Please note that this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Made with 1.75'' tubing, the Langley Headboard demands attention and makes a statement. The design is straightforward, mostly straight rails, spindles and posts, all topped off by solid ball castings. The finish is a deep copper color with a layer of black antiquing over it. The Langley Headboard has some heft and age in its looks which makes it work with more rustic, distressed and antique furniture pieces.Features:
- Metal with a 4 - step finish
- Copper Penny finish
- Gloss Finish: Yes
- Upholstered: No
- Powder Coated Finish: No
- Hardware Material: Metal
- Non Toxic: Yes
- Scratch Resistant: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Lighting Included: No
- Wall Mounted: No
- Reversible: No
- Hardware Finish: Copper Penny
- Finished Back: Yes
- Hidden Storage: No
- Freestanding: No
- Frame Required: Yes
- Frame Included: No
- Drill Holes for Frame: Yes
- Collection: Langley
- Swatch Available: No
- Eco-Friendly: No
- Product Care: Wipe with a clean, damp cloth
- Recycled Content: No
- EPP Compliant: No
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
- ASTM Certified: No
- ISTA 3A Certified: Yes
- General Conformity Certificate: Yes
- Green Guard Certified: No
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom (Size: Full): 58.25"
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom (Size: Queen): 58.25"
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom (Size: King): 58.25"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back (Size: Full): 1.75"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back (Size: Queen): 1.75"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back (Size: King): 1.75"
- Overall Product Weight (Size: Queen): 30 lbs
- Overall Product Weight (Size: King): 35 lbs
- Overall Product Weight (Size: Full): 29 lbs
- Top of Headboard to Bed Frame: 40"
- Bottom of Headboard to Floor: 20"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Tools Needed: Tools included
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Covered by 10 year limited manufacturer's
Dimensions & Weights