Features & Benefits of an aerated shower head
- Saves Energy by Using Up to 60 % Less Hot Water
- Eliminates clogging & scaling – contains removable face plate
- Contains quick drain feature – anti-legionella effect
- Easy to fit – no plumbing required- fits all standard shower hose
- Sleek chrome design with unique spray effect
- Water consumption - conventional showerhead - 12 litres a minute.
- Water consumption – new Aerated showerhead 7 litres a minute.
Potential Savings with an Ecocamel Showerhead
- It is estimated that with an aerated showerhead install a family of four will save over 43,000 litres of water every year.
- It is estimated that a family of four can save up to €290 every year on water and electricity bills using the new aerated showerhead so this product will pay for itself in no time.
How does the ecocamel work?
Air is inhaled into the water stream through a venturi device at the base of the handle to create a mix of water and air.
This mixture increases the pressure inside the body of the shower head causing turbulence and spins the water at high speed.
Pressurised spa like shower spray gives an enjoyable full flow performance, delivering up to 60% savings on water.
More water is needed to wet you thereby increasing wastage.
The aerated showerhead spray actually contains lighter, softer water droplets that break on impact against the skin.
This gives an enhanced showering experience without water splashing everywhere.
Using the aerated showerhead in a bathroom with a shower curtain will push the curtain away from your body when you shower, in contrast to conventional non aerated showerheads which encourage the curtain to cling to your body rather annoyingly.
The Aerated Showerhead uses the principles of fluid dynamics to inject air directly into the water stream, forcing a strong pressure of air bubbles inside the shower head to causes turbulence and spin the water at high speed.
The extra velocity produces a unique pressurised shower spray increasing the volume and accelerating the water as it leaves the shower head to give powerful wetting and washing properties with a high impact rinse.
Installation of Ecocamel Jetstorm.
Simply unscrew your old showerhead and install your Ecocamel Jetstorm. To ensure a tight fit you wipe the threads clean on the shower arm and wrap Teflon tape over the thread.
Will the Ecocamel Jetstorm work on all showers?
The Ecocamel Jetstorm works on any shower normal and the vast majority of electric showers. If you are having trouble using the Ecocamel Jetstorm on your electric shower remove the aerator from the base of the showerhead. When you do this you probably won't benefit from the same water savings however newer electric showers tend to be low flow anyway. The Twin Inkjet technology of the Ecocamel Jetstorm will however probably improve the water pressure and thus your showering experience if you have to remove the aerator or not.
Please send a note when ordering to let us know if you have an normal shower or an electric shower.