Up for your consideration is an exquisite estate set of men's vintage jewelry by Swank. This set features cufflinks and tie clasp in goldtone, with black inside and a brilliant rhinestone in the center. The tie clasp is about 2.5" long and the cufflinks about 5/8" in diameter. It's a beautiful set in excellent condition. It is in the original box. Happy Shopping!
Welcome to A BLOOMING DESERT in the Heart of the Great Basin. As an avowed collector of most everything, my “Basin” runneth over, and I am offering some wonderful antique, vintage and new items for your consideration.
I love BLING and will eventually list over a 1000 items and/or jewelry lots. You’ll find demi parures, parures, the unusual, rare, weird, gorgeous and eccentric both signed and unsigned. Since I am not a jewelry specialist, just a lover of jewelry, you will no doubt come across some killer bargains. Before I retired from teaching middle school social studies, I wore thematic jewelry. It was a great hook for teaching, and students were captivated by my BLING. Enjoy!
Check out my plethora of listings, which will include a bit of everything, most yet to come, and visit often. Better yet, bookmark my site, as a favorite, so you will get in on all my listings. This is a huge undertaking and will take a lot of time to get everything listed. I am a collector of stuff, and I have too much stuff!
READ BEFORE YOU BID:
- Payment is expected within 3 days, immediately if your use the “buy it now” option,or I will report the sale as unpaid.
- Payment is through PAYPAL.
- Ask questions before you bid.
- I do NOT offer refunds or returns for buyer’s remorse, change of mind, etc. I describe the items as best I can, but I am no expert, just a collector. Look at the photo and ask questions.
- Consider all items offered as used and preowned, unless specifically noted as new.
- I do NOT clean the jewelry or any other items.
- Some jewelry comes in a decorative container, often based on the theme of the jewelry, so check the information in the description.
- I will NOT BREAK UP LOTS.
- I’m not a professional photographer, but do okay, and I will tell you when the color is off mark. Email me if you want additional photos.
- I do adjust shipping for multiple items. Shipping is based on highest shipping cost, plus 50 cents per additional item, unless they are all really heavy and/or bulky OR fragile. If it's an auction item, I will adjust shipping on the final invoice. If it's a BIN item, I will refund the excess via Paypal.
- Once I’m notified of your payment, I will prepare your item(s) and ship them off. Usually within 5 business days.
Please complete the Detailed Seller Rating (DSR). My goal is a mark of 5 stars. I have some fantastic collectibles and want your return business.
- I will leave feedback after you have done so. If you have issues with the item once received, let’s chat and work the issues out.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE: *Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. *Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. *These charges are normally collected by the deliverying freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges from me. They are not. *I do not, nor will I mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior and actions.
On Oct-02-10 at 14:45:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM, I WILL REMOVE THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIREMENT IF YOU WILL SEND ME THE ITEM NAME & NUMBER, OR SHOP UNTIL YOU DROP & I WILL REFUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR EXCESS SHIPPING PAID. YOUR CHOICE. THANKS. CHEERS.