COMBINED INVOICE: If you are bidding on more than one item, we will be happy to provide you with a combined invoice, or will refund the extra shipping paid once your items are boxed and shipped.
PAYMENT DUE: Please confirm winning bid within 3 days of the auction end. Payment is due no later than 5 days from auction end. If you cannot pay within 5 days, YOU MUST CONTACT US. If we do not hear from you, we will file a dispute which can result in a strike on your account.
Buyer pays bid price plus shipping. We accept PayPal.
OHIO RESIDENTS pay Ohio Sales Tax based on your county tax rate. PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE TO ALLOW US TO ADJUST THE TAX FOR YOUR LOCATION. If you request to pick-up an item, we must charge 7% tax (our county rate). We accept CASH for pick-up items.
SHIPPING TIME: We will ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. If you need an item sooner, please let us know and we will expedite shipping, if possible.
SHIPPING CHARGE: We use eBay's Calculated Shipping. We determine the box size and weight and add shipping insurance, then eBay calculates the cost to ship. We apologize if shipping seems high, but postage is high with the current cost of gasoline. We try to price our items below value to allow for shipping charges.
Our guarantee to you: (1) We will package your item to shipping industry standards so it will have the best possible chance of reaching you safely. (2) We will try to save you money on shipping and will refund any savings of $1 or more (PayPal minimum). (3) We will tell you what is included in the shipping costs. (4) We will not overcharge you on shipping.
Why not offer Free Shipping? Realistically, we all know there is no free shipping. Experienced sellers will add enough to the price to cover the cost of sending the item to any state in the USA. This makes the item more expensive for those who live close to the seller's location. We do offer free shipping occasionally, but usually just on smaller boxes.
As you can see from our feedback, we put our customer's satisfaction first. We work hard to gain a 5-star rating. If we have failed to meet this goal, PLEASE contact us and give us the opportunity to add you to our "Totally Satisfied" customer list.
International Buyers ~ Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Please DO NOT ASK us to lie.
- Please be aware of your country's importation laws. We will not ship items that are prohibited by customs. If you are not sure if an item we are selling is prohibited, please ask us before buying. We will be happy to research it for you. If you are buying using a USA account, do not request we mail an item to a country where it is prohibited.
Terms of Sale:
Our terms of sale are simple. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
(1) We describe any damage we find, and provide detailed photos for you to examine the piece. If the piece has damage that we have not described or that was not visible in the photos, return the item in the same condition as sent and we will refund your money...bid price and shipping. If you simply change your mind or otherwise decide to return an item, contact us within 3 days of receipt of the item. When we receive the item in the same condition as when sent, we will refund your purchase price.
(2) We try to write descriptions as we would want them to be written as buyers. We examine items carefully and describe any post-manufacturing flaws, such as chips, cracks, scratches, or stains that we find. We try to describe or photograph pre-manufacturing irregularities, but because these are not considered flaws, we may overlook something. Please examine the photos. Be aware that vintage, handmade glass is NOT going to be perfect. It may contain bubbles or tool marks, or the crimps in the glass may be different sizes, or all pieces in a set might not be totally uniform. Vintage linens are USED linens and may have pulled threads or yellowing. Vintage china may have scratches or places where the glaze was missed.
(3) If you are concerned about an item's condition, please ask us before buying. We will be happy to answer your questions.
We are lifelong glass collectors who began selling on ebay while cleaning out the attic. Now this retired carpentry instructor (brad-bender) and his retired banker wife are working harder than ever, searching out the best auctions and bringing you wonderful pre-owned treasures.
We find many wonderful pieces of local glass and china at estate auctions and are happy to send them on to you. We are learning about many types of collectibles and always welcome your help if we describe an item incorrectly.
Just click on "Ask a Question" tab at the top of the page under Seller Info. If you send an email to our AOL account, please be patient as we may not get your email as quickly as we would an Ebay message.