Details about EAMES MID CENTURY UHL TOLEDO DRAFTING ARCHITECT MACHINE STOOL CHAIR INDUSTRIAL 2See original listing
May 06, 2012 18:50:16 PDT
[ 11 bids ]
Hamilton MONTANA, United States
ammunition for your environment
VERY CLEAN TOLEDO DRAFTING CHAIR #2 WITH LABEL. VENEER HAS GREAT SHEEN STILL. NO RUB WEAR OR SPLITS. STEEL IN GOOD SHAPE.
16'' SEAT HEIGHT AT ITS LOWEST AND 22'' AT ITS HIGHEST. 16''W SEAT. 14''D. 14.5'' TOP OF BACK TO SEAT WHEN BACK BACK IS AT ITS HIGHEST. WE HAVE THE OTHER ONE UP THIS WEEK AS WELL.
TWO LOOK GREAT TOGETHER........
please email with questions.
important info regarding new minimum seller dsr standards!
i strive for 5 star dsr's because i take pride in my business and because 4/3/2/1 dsr star ratings at the wrong time can cause sellers to get suspended or have funds held. this would be disastrous.
please refer to following when leaving dsr's.
1) item description: i note flaws in descriptions and photos. if you are not sure email me.
2) communication: i answer emails once a day by 11am mst each day the items are up for auction. if you send an email after 11am mst i will most likely answer it the following day by 11am mst. i try to answer emails within 1-2 hours of auctions close as well.
i send 3 emails after the auctions close to the winning buyer:
1. ebay invoice.
2. notify you that i received payment by replying back through paypal's payment notification email that paypal sends me.
3. notify buyer date item shipped and method of shipment. i won't send tracking number unless you ask.
i leave all feedback at the end of the month in which feedback is left for me. i have well over 100 items a month on two sites and this way i can efficiently make sure i leave feedback for everyone.
3) shipping time: auctions usually end sunday night. i try to ship most items on my shipping day, which is that wednesday. so if you pay by wednesday i will be able to ship most items by that wednesday. if i run out of time it might be thursday/friday/saturday. if an item needs a special box or packing it probably won't be that wednesday but a couple of days later. i don't mind if you do not pay me by that wednesday but i might not be able to ship until the following shipping day which is the next wednesday. please factor in auction end date,your payment date, the above information,weekends, weather and holidays and whether it went parcel,priority or fedex/ups.
4) shipping cost: i never charge for handling and materials. i always include delivery confirmation. i use greyhound (for furniture) ups,fedex,usps priority or parcel. i will only ship usps parcel if i deem it safe first,cost second. parcel is very cost effective for you and i can pack big for safety. it may take a few days longer but savings can be excellent,if i deem it safe. if your item ships greyhound i need your phone number and your nearest station. when item arrives they call and you pick up.
i historically lose about $1.10 per $10 shipping over the last 10 years by rounding shipping down to the next lowest .99 and still i get a lower dsr in this category. remember, corporations get huge discounts for shipping,not me.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
see "other things i'd like buyer to know" for return policy and other information.