The DuroStar DS4400E 4,400 Watt Generator is the #1 selling Generator available from DuroStar. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and
Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks
with the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is powered by a 7HP DuroStar Engine which is Air Cooled and able to handle large loads with ease.
This workhorse of the DuroStar line
can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights & fridge). The DS4400E is a tried and true
piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the
engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units.
Only as Strong as Its Core
The DuroStar DS4400E unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to
protect the Motor. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroStar DS4400E Generator has a Cast-Iron Sleeved, 196cc Engine
rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner
in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS4400E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also
equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind
DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply
let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Max Tool offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All
DuroStar Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles,
add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Set's DuroStar Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes in electric start.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the
120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with 4 point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Full power panel; Oil Warning light, Volt Meter, Circuit Breaker and Power Outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Max AC Output: 4,400 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 3,500 watts.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gallon.
- 7 HP DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine.
- Low Oil Indicator lamp & shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engine.
- Quiet exhaust w/ built-in Spark Arrestor.
- EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- EPA & CARB Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
Outlets On Power Panel
- (2) 120 Volt 20 Amp 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 30 / 15 Amps
- Decibel: 69 dBA, measured from 7 meters.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 23.2'' L x 17'' W x 17'' H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel & Handle Kit: 36" L X 21" W X 24" H.
- Dry Weight (No Fluids): 135 lbs.
Generator Motor Specifications
- DuroStar 7 HP 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
- Max Output: 7.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- Max Torque: 13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb.
- Displacement: 196cc, Bore: 68, Stroke: 54.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 8 Hours depending on load.
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
What's In The Box?
- DuroStar DS4400E Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 10-1/2" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroStar Operating Manual.
- One Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee