1 Year Warranty
| ||Click an Image to Enlarge|
The DuroMax XP8500E 8,500 Watt Generator is a larger, more powerful Generator available from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
These generators are designed with painstakingly attention to every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. FAO understands what our customers needs are, which is why we took the extra step to have this generator mail-order packaged so that not only will you receive a quality generator, shipped quickly, but you will receive it undamaged from delivery
Only as Strong as Its Core
The DuroMax XP8500E unit features a 16 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP8500E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at 16 HP delivering a peak of 8500 surge watts / 7,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance's simultaneously.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind
DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always FAO offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Set's DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 16 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Max AC Output: 8,500 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 7,000 watts.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 gallon.
- 16 HP air cooled DuroMax OHV engine.
- Low oil Indicator lamp & shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engine.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- EPA & CARB Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
Outlets On Power Panel
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 58.4 / 29.2 Amps
- Decibel: 72 dBA with idle control off, measured from 7 meters.
- Decibel: 45 dBA with idle control on, measured from 7 meters.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 27" L x 20" W x 21" H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel Kit: 40" L X 28" W X 27.5" H.
- Weight: 249 lbs.
Generator Motor Specifications
- DuroMax 16 HP 4 Stroke Air Cooled Engine.
- Max Output: 16.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- Max Torque: 28.5 Nm / 21.0 ft/lb.
- Displacement: 420cc, Bore: 90, Stroke: 66.
- Average Fuel Consumption: 10 Hours depending on load.
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
What's In The Box?
- DuroMax XP8500E Electric Start Generator.
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter.
- Extra large 10-1/2" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- One Year DuroMax Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Every Generator Comes
|Find the Perfect DuroMax Generator That's Right for You!|
|Maximum AC Output:||4,400 Watts||4,400 Watts||8,500 Watts||10,000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output:||3,500 Watts||3,500 Watts||7,000 Watts||8,000 Watts|
|Voltage Current:||120/240V AC & 12V DC||120/240V AC & 12V DC||120/240V AC & 12V DC||120/240V AC & 12V DC|
|Amps:||30 / 15 Amps||30 / 15 Amps||58 / 29 Amps||66 / 33 Amps|
|120V 20A 3-Prong Outlet: (Standard Plug)||2||2||4||2|
|120v/240V 30A Twist Lock: |
(NEMA L14-30 4 Pole Wire)
|30A 120V Twist Lock:|
(NEMA L5-30 2 Pole 3 Wire)
|50A 120V/240V: |
(NEMA 14-50 3 Pole 4 Wire)
|10A 12V Utility Connection:||1||1||1||1|
|Exhaust Muffler W/ Spark Arrestor:||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ignition Type:||Recoil||Electric / Recoil||Electric / Recoil||Electric / Recoil|
|Horsepower:||7 HP Engine||7 HP Engine||16 HP Engine||16 HP Engine|
|Decibel:||69 dBA||69 dBA||72 dBA||72 dBA|
|Run Time:||8.0 hrs (@ 50%)||8.0 hrs (@ 50%)||8.0 hrs (@ 50%)||10.0 hrs (@ 50%)|
|Generator Dimensions w/ Wheels:||23.2'' x 24'' x 22.2''||23.2'' x 24'' x 22.2''||27.5'' x 20'' x 21''||28" x 29" x 27.5" |
|Gas Tank Capacity (Gallons):||4 Gallon||4 Gallon||7 Gallon||8.3 Gallon |
|Dry Weight (No Fluids):||130 lbs.||135 lbs.||249 lbs.||265 lbs. |
|Includes:||Wheel & Handle Kit||Wheel & Handle Kit||Wheel & Handle Kit||Wheel & Handle Kit |
PayPal Accepted, Immediate Payment Only. Your
order will usually ship within 24-48 hours after payment has been received.
For more information on FAO's 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Please call
1.800.629.3325 for any questions.
We charge the corresponding sales tax for all orders shipping within
California. Tax exemption is available if we are provided with a
valid California resale certificate. For our full store policies
Domestic (Lower 48 States):
2nd Day Air:
Hawaii & Alaska:
Local Pick Up Available:*
Other International Destinations:
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 24 to
48 hours of receipt of your payment. Most orders are shipped by FedEx
Ground, so please provide us with a physical shipping address and a valid phone number (failing
to do so may delay your order). We may ship an order by a different
courier at our discretion (usually larger items require shipping by
freight services, orders to military addresses must be shipped by USPS,
etc.). Average time of arrival is 5-7 days for domestic shipments by
FedEx Ground, 7-10 days for domestic shipments by freight truck, and
6-10 business days for international shipments. If you need to receive
an order within a guaranteed timeframe, please call us at
1.800.629.3325 for rush options and expedited shipping.
International Buyers - Please Note: If shipping for
your country is not listed, call +1.909.568.2800 for
details. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item
price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Furthermore, we will
not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "Gifts".
NOTE: All electrical items sold by FAO are made for 120V use, unless
*Local Pick Up is available at our La Verne location, Monday
through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some items ship directly from the
manufacturer’s warehouse and require further processing. Please call
ahead to ensure that your item is in stock at our location before
Western Europe Shipping is defined by the shipping
destinations available in our Shipping Policies Page. For all other
shipping destinations please inquire regarding the correct shipping
Factory Authorized Outlet's 30-Day Satisfaction
Guarantee allows for the return of new and unused products in original
factory condition and used defective products for 30 days from the date of
purchase. Returns must be pre-approved by FAO and have a return merchandise
authorization (RMA) number issued by FAO. Unauthorized returns will not be
accepted. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We
recommend using a shipping carrier with online tracking and insurance. FAO
will replace the item with an identical item, issue a full store credit for
the value of the item, or issue a refund for the value of the item, minus a
15% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling is non-refundable. For
further details on our Warranty and Return Policy
We want nothing more for our buyers than to be 100%
happy with their purchase. We strive to earn a 5-star rating from every
purchase. When you receive your purchase, please take a moment to leave us a
positive feedback. If there was something unsatisfactory about your
purchase, please email us through eBay or call us at 1.800.629.3325
before leaving feedback and we’ll do what’s necessary to remedy the problem
and ensure your satisfaction!
When your order ships from our
warehouse, we will automatically leave you a positive feedback
Factory Authorized Outlet (FAO) began as a small company
with a big mission: Provide Shoppers the Best Products at the Best Prices.
FAO is proud to offer top products at competitive prices.
Address: 1669 Puddingstone Dr, La Verne, CA 91750
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 6:00AM - 6:00PM / Friday: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: Ph: (800) 629-3325 / Fax: (800) 629-2329 / Intl: +1 909 568
Factory Authorized Outlet. All Rights Reserved