Brand new for 2012, the Premier is the newest Dolphin robot to come out of the Maytronics laboratory. And it doesn't disappoint. To understand the evolution of the new Premier Robot, you have to go back to 1983. That’s when Maytronics began the revolution. Some doubters were quite convinced that nobody would want a pool cleaner that operated without the typical booster pump. Their reservations were entirely understandable. Pool cleaners had always required an old fashioned AC motor to supply pressure or suction power. The problem was that booster pumps burned a staggering 1,470 watts of energy. If your pool relies on your main circulation pump to power a pool cleaner, that number can exceed 2,000 watts.
Then Maytronics launched a robotic pool cleaner with powerful 24 volt DC motors. These motors were nearly 90% more efficient. A highly efficient onboard low voltage motor was all that was needed to turn the pool cleaner industry upside down. Here was an opportunity to get more from less. To optimize the work input to work output. In short, efficiency needs power. That was the principle. And it still stands today.
The Dolphin Premier is our inventory of what’s technically possible.
After 29 years of evolving the Dolphin cleaner design concept, how much room could there still be for improvement? Lots, apparently. Both inside and out, the design of the newest Dolphin robot keeps the tried-and-true, while embracing innovation.
A technologically superior robotic cleaner with best in class features, the longest warranty available, and legendary Dolphin performance. The Dolphin Premier’s long list of technology includes SmartNavTM advanced robotic scanning, Multi-MediaTM with easy clean micro-filter cartridges and an exclusive, patented tangle-resistant swivel cable.
Which media type do you prefer? For the first time ever,no matter which you choose, you won’t be making a compromise. Now you can choose the right media for the job. Want to clean fine debris and algae that passes through other cleaners? Go micro-filter. Need to pick up a bushel of leaves? Go oversided media bag.
Rubber tracks grip the wall of your pool in a way that wheels simply can’t, delivering unmatched agility. A cleaner pool meansyou’ll buy less chemicals and conserve water with fewer and
SmartNav™ Robotic Scanning
When you drop a Dolphin Premier into your pool, it doesn’t just randomly wander the pool like other cleaners. Premier’s microprocessor measures and learns your pool’s size and shape and then applies a systematic scanning pattern to clean every square inch of the pool in the shortest time possible. True efficiency.
Patented Anti-Tangle Swivel
The underwater robotic cable swivel is one of the greatest engineering accomplishments in the pool industry. But you don’t need to be an engineer to understand the benefits of tangle-free operation. Without a swivel, every cable will eventually become a tangled hassle. What other robotic company offers a swivel? Nobody.
Ultra Efficient DC Motors
The principal is simple. 24 volt motors operate on nearly 90% less power than AC booster pumps. Running on just 180 watts, the hourly cost is about 5 cents per hour. But that’s not the whole story. Premier cleans quickly and thoroughly. That’s why you can set Premier to auto run just when you need it - daily, 2x per week or 3x per week.
The Premier thoroughly cleans and scrubs every square inch of the pool, including coves, walls, and the waterline. Even the most difficult to reach spots are scrubbed and micro-filtered at 75 gallons per minute..
Minimize downtime. Ground-breaking modular design means each of the five modular components can be easily replaced in just minutes by you or your dealer.
Best in Class 3 Year No-nonsense Warranty
A top-of-the-line robotic cleaner should have a no-nonsense warranty that protects your investment. Premier delivers. 3 years. Not pro-rated. Not limited to hours or cycles. It’s hands down the best warranty in the industry.
Dolphin Premier Specifications
- Energy efficiency:
- Dual ballasts:
- Micron rating:
- Air sensor:
- Filtration rate:
- Microprocessor controlled SmartNav learns subject pool
- Calculates optimal pattern for faster cleaning & improved efficiency
- HyperGrip rubber tracks improve power delivery and control
- Vacuums leaves, debris, pollen & green algae
- Reduces energy costs up to 90% over AC powered cleaners
- Power scrubs and vacuums doors, steps, walls, and water line
- Delivers superior agility, manueverability & climbing performance
- 2 micron - removes thet smallest pdivs, even green algae
- Learns water line elevation for superior water line cleaning
- Micro filters 75 gallons per minute for remarkable water quality
- Motor type:
- Patented swivel:
- Drive type:
- Brush type:
- Smart timer:
- LED alerts:
- Plug & Play :
- Dual 24 volt brushless DC energy-efficient, long-life motors
- Twin micro-filter cartridges included. Opt. debris bag available
- It’s the world’s only true cable swivel, a patented Dolphin exclusive
- Direct drive means no belts to replace, ever
- Dual power rotating, scrubbing brushes for aggressive cleaning action
- Vacuums even when in reverse for superior efficiency
- Plug and play. Simply plug into a wall outlet and you’re done.
- Integrated multi-function timer allows daily, 3x or 2x per week cycles
- Lets you know when the media should be emptied
- No installation required. Simply plug in and turn on.
- Operating cost:
- Electrical input:
- Cycle time:
- Service type:
- Dry weight:
- Approximately 5 cents per hour
- 115 volts, plugs into a standard wall outlet
- 2.5 hours. Faster cleaning for improved energy savings
- 3 yr limited warranty -not pro-rated - not limited to hours/cycles
- 65 feet thermoplastic rubber cable reduces frictional drag
- Gunite, concrete, tile, fiberglass or vinyl-lined up to 55 in long
- DIY serviceable in 10-15 minutes by the dealer or owner
- 180 watts
- 22 lbs.
- Remote option:
- Caddy option:
- Wireless control of where your cleaner goes for spot cleaning (& fun) Options
- For convenient transport and storage
- Oversized debris bag:
- Disposable debris bag:
- Optional oversized debris bag attaches in seconds (+ $59)
- Eliminates the need to clean media (+ $9.99/each)