* This is NOT a cheap cable comparing to those of the other ebay listings or in the markets. We have sold more than 5,000pcs through distribution channel since 2010. You will be very satisfied with its quality and performance.*
Audio will NOT work if the device manufacturer does not implement audio output. Please check with your device manufacturer before purchasing.
Here are the line ups of our stock HDMI cables:
-24AWG Commercial Grade: 25ft, 35ft, 50ft, 75ft, 100ft
-24AWG Ultimate Grade with Locking Mechnism: 6ft, 10ft, 15ft, 25ft, 35ft, 50ft
-28AWG Premium Grade: 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft
-30AWG Mini HDMI (Type C): 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft
-34AWG Micro HDMI (Type D): 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft
Please visit our ebay store for more details.
Depending on where you live, we ship from both USA & Canada without border-crossing.
|Our Products? |
|WHO ARE WE? |
DigiLink has committed to bringing our customers premium cables since 1996. We are a team dedicated to quality, and we don't take short cuts with your product.
We manage the design and assembly of all our cables, preparing them for wholesale businesses and data centers across North America. We operate in Los Angeles, California in the United States, and Richmond Hill, Ontario in Canada. Everything is done in-house by us, and delivered to you in top-time.
|WHY BUY FROM US? |
|We have imported, assembled, designed, tested, and sold over 5 million DigiLink cables in the past decade. Buying from DigiLink means receiving a product that is straight from the source.
Beginning January 2010, we will be bringing our products online, in order to better serve you. We have more than 10, 000 cable selections available in our warehouse. Our quality cables will be a mere mouseclick away, here at the DigiLink web store.
At DigiLink, we know that only the best will do, and throughout our company's history, this is the mentality we have maintained. Our cables do not compromise, they promise.
We promise you nothing short of quality and satisfaction. This promise is the source of our passion, and DigiLink is the source for all your cable needs.
- Connector Type: Displayport Male - HDMI (Type A) Male
- Compatible with: All PCs with Displayport female connector
- Displayport 1.1a Input Supported
- HDMI 1.3b Supported
- Supported Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p,1600p up to 2560 x 1600p@30-bit/60Hz, 2560 x 1440p@36-bit/60Hz and 1920 x 1200p@ 48-bit/60Hz uncompressed high-definition video signal
- Supports Deep Color with 30/36/48-bit xvYCC, sRGB, or YCbCr, over one billion true colors
- Fully backward compatible with HDMI 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3a, 1.3b
- Categor 2 High-Speed Certified: Yes
- Supports HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD) Powered by DisplayPort source
- HDCP Compliant: Yes
- CEC Compliant: Yes
- RoHs compliant: Yes
- Audio will NOT work if the device manufacturer does not implement audio output. Please check with your device manufacturer before purchasing.
|Displayport Specifications |
- Display Port to HDMI cable.
- Display Port 20 pin to HDMI male.
- Display Port V1.1 compliant.
- Support video Bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs.
- Royalty-free, digital audio/video interconnect.
- Two-way display connectivity, optional audio support, higher performance than dual link DVI at 10.8 Gigabits per second.
- Unique micro-packet architecture that enables new display features.
- Support a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60Hz.
- Support greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) resolution at 24-bit color depths.
- Support the 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel.
- Support 8-bit, 10-bit Deep Color.
|HDMI Cable Close-Up Views |
|PAYMENT METHODS |
- We only accept payment through Paypal at this time (Credit card payments can be made via Paypal).
- Please make your payment within 7 days after auction ends.
- If we do not receive your payment within 7 days, we will notify eBay and the transaction will be cancelled.
|Return, Refund, & Exchange Services |
- While our promise for quality and qualified products always stands, there is nevertheless a chance that a product be damaged during stocking/shipping.
- Exchanges and refunds can be made within 30 days of the date you receive your Type. We will complete refund transaction on the date of receiving your Type.
- DigiLink is not responsible for the days following this 30 day period.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable.
- 15% Restocking fee will be charged/applied from the Return of a Free Shipping Type.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the return shipping cost unless the return is due to our oversight (e.g. shipping the wrong Type). In this case, we will pay for shipping replacement if an exchange is requested.
- Lost shipment refund will be made after 30 days of your purchasing date.
|Shipping & Freight |
- We will ship your order within 1 business day, excluding weekends and holidays.
- We only ship to Canada & 50 US States
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO addresses, or any other US terroritories
- Package will be shipped via Canada Post to :
- Canada - Regular Parcel ( 3 ~ 10 Days)
- United States - Small Packet - USA Air (4 ~ 10 Days)
- World Wide - Small Packet - International Air (6 ~ 10 Days)
- *USPS Priority Mail has tracking number for on time safe & secure shipment
|All Other Custom-made Cables: (Please contact us for price quote)|
|We custom make all kinds of cables for computer, networks, & your business. These cables include:|
Please contact us for price quote.
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A Fluke Certified Cables
- Corning Fiber Otpics, Single Mode, Multimode, 50micron, 62.5micron, 9 micron, OM3 Aqua 10G cables
- T1 (RJ48 & DB15 conenctors)
- Low-Cap serial cables
- Video Cables: HDMI, SVGA, DVI, Displayport, Apple Thurderbolts Cables
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister