Dell Venue Pro 8GB Smartphone AT&T T-Mobile Unlocked Factory Sealed ~NEW~
Dell Venue Pro 8GB
Perfectly New, In Unopened Retail Box
This is the newest product with version 7.5 already installed.
Each new unit contains the phone, battery, AC adapter, stereo headset with microphone, micro-USB to standard USB-A cable, battery, manual and AT&T SIMM card.
PLUS, FREE LEATHER CASE
This is for AT&T 3G and unlocks T-Mobile 2-G. Also, all cellular service providers who's system uses one of these bands: EDGE/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz (Quadband), WCDMA (UMTS) 2100/1900/850 MHz and HSDPA / HSUPA.
Dell Venue Pro offers two models for two different types of cell phone systems/service offered by cell companies. Please call your cell service provider to verify that use one of the bands for this phone: EDGE/GSM 1900/1800/90/850 MHz (Quadband), WCDMA (UMTS) 2100/1900/850 MHz, and HSDPA/HSUPA.
Dell did an excellent job with the industrial design, there is no other way to put it. As far as the new line of Windows handsets go, the Venue Pro is easily and by far the best looking of the lot. The glossy black body is nicely offset by the chrome trim on the sides and the buttons, and the design comes across as very high class. As my best friend put it, the Venue Pro is the smartphone a mob boss would carry. The material quality is first rate, with the glass-covered screen, metal sides, and neatly textured plastic back panel exuding a very high quality feel. The weightiness gives the phone a very substantial feel, backed up by the solid spring-loaded action of the slider.
The Venue Pro is a 3G wireless-enabled Windows smartphone offered by Dell. It includes the Windows Phone operating system, which users can navigate using the 4.1-inch touch screen and slide-out qwerty keyboard.
- It also includes:
- 8 GB of storage
- 5-megapixal rear-facing camera
- FM Radio
- In addition to making voice calls, messaging, web browsing, taking photos, and recording video, you can also use the Venue Pro to:
- • Create, edit, and review Microsoft Office documents
- • Communicate with the office via phone or email
- • Find directions to any location
- You can also download free and low-cost mobile apps via the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Enabling AT&T 3G Mobile Service:
- This Venue Pro smartphone is locked for use with mobile service provided by AT&T (SIMM card included). In order to use this smartphone, you must enable service either via phone or in person at an AT&T store in one of two ways:
- • Request a pay-as-you-go SIM card:
- Choose a voice, SMS, and data plan. Two months of service and an activation fee must be paid for on first billing, then each month afterward. Pay-as-you go plans can be terminated via phone or in person at an AT&T store with no termination penalties.
- • Apply the phone to an existing plan:
- Replace the phone currently associated with an existing AT&T service plan with the Venue Pro or add an additional line to an existing plan. AT&T will need to make this change. A FamilyTalk or BusinessTalk plan is required when adding an additional line.
- Organizations activating six or more phones under a group plan may be eligible for discounted rates.
- Unlocking the Phone for T-Mobile 2G Service:
- This phone is locked by default, but it can be unlocked for use with the mobile service provided by T-Mobile. On the T-Mobile network, the phone will only function with 2G service.
- Unlocked phones may also be used on a wide range of mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs). These are carrier service providers that use the AT&T GSM network. For compatibility information, contact these services directly.
- Enabling T-Mobile Service: Ask us about unlock codes
- The Venue Pro includes the following software:
- • Office Mobile: a suite of basic Microsoft Office programs including Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote Mobile; Office Mobile applications are compatible with their desktop counterparts
- • Internet Explorer Mobile: a mobile version of Microsoft's web browser
- • Bing Maps: a mobile app for finding locations, mapping directions, and predicting traffic conditions; it can also integrate with other online services to overlay data on top of maps
- • Bing Search: a web-based search engine app capable of filtering results to display only images, video, or local results
- The phone also has a non-accessible microSD card slot. It is located behind the battery and includes an 8-GB microSD card.
Please review all photos carefully, they are considered part of the description. If you have any questions or would like additional, specific photos please don't hesitate to ask.
Like all items we sell, this item is sold as-is. Returns are only accepted if an item has been grossly misrepresented.
Free Gift Wrapping available, just ask!
To pay by credit card please contact us directly.
All in state residents within our state will be charged state and/or local sales tax at the time of checkout.
Payment must be received within 3 days of the close of auction. If payment isn't received within 3 days, the auction will be revoked and a Non-Paying Bidder alert will be filed.
Packages are usually shipped within 5 days of payment receipt (excluding Saturday/Sunday)
Shipping costs for all orders can be determined by the shipping calculator in this auction. All orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS.
International buyers, please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping charges, brokerage and customs fees. We reserve the right to choose carrier based on shipping method selected at time of payment.
Combined shipping is done at the sellers discretion. If you purchase more than one item from us, they may arrive in separate packages.
Seller is not responsible for any item during shipping so we strongly encourage bidders to purchase shipping insurance, especially items over $100.00.
Any item over $250 will be shipped with a required Signature Confirmation.
iSold It :
7506 E 36th Ave #450 Denver, CO. 80238
Your satisfaction is important to us. iSold It strives to accurately list and photograph every item we list for sale so that bidders can buy with confidence! All items are sold As Is.
Returns are only accepted with approval from the owner or manager and we must be contacted within 3 days of receiving the item. To do this, contact us click the "contact seller" link above. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
iSold It is a worldwide network of independently owned and operated businesses operating under the iSold It brand name.
The iSold It stores are not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
iSold It has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. iSold It makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
|iSold It is the #1 chain of drop-off stores in the U.S. and the #1 seller of items on eBay. With hundreds of locations, we help individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on eBay. Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.
Helping eBay Buyers:
As a chain of stores with hundreds of physical locations across the country, we provide an extra level of trust, security, privacy and confidence for eBay buyers. Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for auction. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards of iSold It and the eBay buying community.
And, whether you prefer buying items from your neighborhood store or simply enjoy knowing there’s a live team of professionals you can contact – iSold It’s physical presence provides added benefits to you.
iSold It makes selling on eBay easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 eBay categories
6. Post the item for sale on eBay
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning bidder
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues
|This Store is part of a worldwide network of independently owned and operated businesses operating under the iSold It brand name. It is located at:
7506 E. 36th Ave, Unit #450
Denver, CO 80238
Store Phone: (303) 539-6915
iSold It Co is not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
iSold It Co has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of the goods at the time of sale. iSold It Co makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
iSold It CO reserves the right to cancel bids on any item due to feedback.