One of eBay's most trusted sellers!
Dell Inspiron 1721
Computer is in Working Condition. Boots to Windows Vista
AMD Turion X2 TL60 2.0 GHZ Processor
250 GB HD
Comes with power cord, battery does not hold charge
Screen is in excellent condition
Computer boots to Vista but we DO NOT HAVE THE WINDOWS PASSWORD
Computer is in very good condition some scratching on cover.
Please see Photos
Thank you for visiting our auctions. We pride ourselves on providing an amazing eBay experience, as our thousands of auctions and feedback show. Bid with confidence that all of our auctions are accurately listed with fast reliable shipping. We would appreciate a 5 Star Rating once you have received your item(s). We know there are a lot of choices for you on eBay and we value you as a customer.
The friendly people at TheSellingPost
We are a registered eBay Trading Assistant
We have our own highly trained professional shipping department. We use quality shipping materials to ensure all items are packaged properly and arrive safely. Fast, safe shipping is our #1 priority.
Domestic: use shipping claculator
Canada: Priority and Express available Use shipping calculator
Global: Priority and Express available
Use shipping calculator
- The shipping charges above are for the 48 contiguous United States only. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico may be more, so please email for a shipping quote.
- Signature confirmation is included on all auctions in which the final auction value is greater then $250.00.
Shipping Insurance is included on all auctions
- International shipping: We ship worldwide on most items. We will ship anywhere worldwide that allows full insurance coverage and meets size and weight restrictions. International shipping does not include any additional fees or taxes that may be incurred by your country. Buyer is also responsible for the laws governing which items are not allowed to be imported to their respective countries. Please check before bidding. Refunds will be given only on the actual sale price of the item(s) and only if the item(s) are returned to TheSellingPost in their original condition as described in the auction.
- Combined shipping: We will gladly combine shipping whenever possible. Fragile or large items will be combined at our discretion.
- Local picks-ups are available: There will be a $5.00 pick up fee for order processing. However, pick ups must be made within 3 days of auction end unless prior approval is arranged. Additional storage fees will apply up to $10.00 per day.
All items are sold as is. Returns are accepted if the item was not as described in the auction. Buyer must contact us through "contact seller" to initiate a return within 14 days of receiving the item. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. If item is refused or an inaccurate address provided a 25% restocking fee will be charged. We pride ourselves on accurately describing all our auctions. If we made a mistake we will fix it. Thank you for considering our auctions.
All auctions must be paid within 3 business days of auction ending. We know sometimes problems arise so please contact us with any payment issues within the 3 day period. If no communication is made, we will relist the auction.
Items may be insured by USPS, UPS, FEDEX, or any other insurance company. If an item is lost or damaged it the buyers responsibility to handle all claims with applicable insurance provider. We will assist you in anyway possible to expedite the process.
TheSellingPost in most cases is not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Address: TheSellingPost 627 Washington Street, Stoughton MA 02072
Phone: (781) 344-1092
Hours of operation: Tuesday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST)
Most questions will be answered during our hours of operation.
A Massachusetts based Franchise