By Dan Kennedy
The 15 people in my Platinum Inner Circle Mastermind Group are the Navy SEALS of marketing. They are fast-acting, ruthless, aggressive commandos when it comes to making gobs and gobs and gobs of money.
Just to be in this group, each member pays $7,200.00 for the year. Plus the costs of traveling to four meetings that take place in private, behind closed, locked doors. They sign a strict confidentiality pledge to each other, so they can share their most prized and profitable discoveries.
Some of these 15 do consulting -- and, on average, it costs $500.00 to $1,000.00 an hour to buy their time and advice, and you probably have to get in line. Others NEVER reveal their methods and business secrets, for any price. Some teach other subjects, but keep the marketing strategies they use personally close to the vest.
I collect the $7,200.00 from each of them, to organize it all and run the meetings. But the truth is, I get just as much out of these meetings as they do in fact, I marvel at what I discover!
Now, here is what I persuaded everybody to do: take one extra day, get in a room together, turn on the tape recorder, and have a wide-open, can-you-top-this round-and-round-and-round-the-table discussion of their very best marketing and moneymaking ideas just about anybody can use to rev up their business and income.
I prepared a series of provocative questions. I did my best to impose some order and control to the day. But mostly, like a bull-rider, I just hung on.
The result: a set of 6 audio CD's unlike any you've ever heard.
Imagine, these 15 moneymaking commandos ALL spilling their guts, ALL contributing to the maelstrom of ideas, insights and very specific advice pouring across the conference table like gasoline on fire. We had a pro there to tape it all, for the best possible audio quality given the situation. It's been edited to keep the meatiest parts and lop off the fat.
MAY I MAKE YOU A WAGER?
I'll bet you the biggest steak in Texas you just cannot listen to these tapes only once.
You'll be whacking the Pause button like some crazed monkey, to jot down one sizzling hot idea after another you want to act on. You'll have to listen to them all a number of times or you'll miss more than you get, because it's all coming at you rapid-fire.
Getting a down-load of experience and thinking about marketing from any ONE of this crack commando squad would certainly be worthwhile. But from all FIFTEEN?
And keep in mind, this is NOT some carefully thought out, scripted and read presentation, where the guru has had plenty of time to deliberately leave certain things out and hold certain things back, to selectively share his methods. This was a blow-the-doors-off discussion, with everybody thinking on their feet and, to some extent, trying to top the other guy.
Some of the amazing How-To Secrets And Strategies
Revealed In These Unique Audio Recordings:
1. How to easily command prices significantly higher than your competitors: one word that will change what you sell and how you sell it
2. A simple technique to obtain more referrals from customers: how to put timing on your side
3. Exactly what one Member says to his customers to create a steady stream of new referrals (a script you can use from Bill Glazer)
4. How to increase the average size of each customer's purchase AND the frequency of repeat purchases......increase sales and
profits without getting more new customers
5. How to create continuity income in virtually ANY business
6. How to sell pre-paid services to put an iron cage around customers: a practical approach to customer loyalty...how to make your customers blind, deaf and dumb to your competitors.
7. How one little change in the way phones are answered added over a million dollars to one business bottom line......and a larger lesson about managing for maximum profit
8. How to allocate your advertising funds and efforts against certain timing issues: learning to fish when the fish are biting
9. What Dan Kennedy says about contrarian marketing
10. THE discovery that finally took our company over the 5-million dollar sales mark - T.J. Rohleder
11. How to re-organize the way you work to immediately get more done every day: a profoundly simple formula
12. How to use but not be abused by communications technology....how to qualify, pre-screen and pre-sell.
13. Dr. Bob Willis example of a simple one-page letter anyone can use to tap into a whole new source of new customers (Word for word, for you to use)
14. Bill Glazer: THE most frequently made mistake in retail advertising - it's easily fixed
15. A headline trick: improve quantity AND quality of ad response
16. EXACTLY how I design my envelopes and put together my direct-mail for maximum response - Michael Kimble (TESTED and proven approach.)
17. What to do when a direct-mail campaign you believed in fails.
18. A critically important, oft misunderstood marketing principle: how to shoot yourself in the foot in direct-mail (Dan Kennedy)
19. DOUBLE YOUR RESPONSE: Bill Glazer?s tested and proven best strategy
20. A little gimmick that boosts likelihood of your envelope being opened dramatically
21. How I Increased Response By 92% - With A Dirt-Cheap Addition To My Marketing....a tool you can use!
22. A different way to use testimonials (John Rubio)
23. DOUBLE response from FAX-marketing (Reed Hoisington)
*Important Note: these are PRACTICAL TOOLS YOU CAN USE instantly, not just ideas. Make no mistake, this entire roundtable discussion produced hundreds of practical tips, strategies, insights into the techniques behind successful marketing campaigns - plus these very specific tools to use, any one of which could easily be worth tens of thousands of dollars to you.I know for a fact of six different Platinum Members last year who each made well over $100,000.00 by implementing ONE idea that came out of the blue, at one of these meetings.
Who knows what'll occur to you as you listen in on an entire day's output?
So what will you pay for the privilege?
There are all kinds of ways to set a price. Here's what I did. First of all, I had each of these Platinum Members write a price down on a piece of paper what they thought ought to be charged to let somebody sit in on a day of a regular Platinum Meeting, let alone one targeted at covering the best strategies we all know and use.
Second, I actually surveyed a few dozen of my clients and regular Inner Circle Members and told them to bid, as if only the highest bidder would get the one and only set of tapes from such a session.
So, what do you think the number was, arrived at by the Platinum Members? It averaged out to $2,100.00.
And, maybe more relevant - what do you think the highest bid was? Get this: it was $5,000.00. And I promise you, he was serious. In fact, the LOWEST bid, the cheapskate bid was $595.00.
So, after considerable discussion, we've agreed on a price of just $19.
If you want to know how to use marketing weaponry, to be a moneymaking commando, I don't know where else you could look for better training than this gathering of the 15, on this day, available on these CD's.