Remanufactured & Programmed
2006 Dodge Ram
24 valve Cummins Diesel Engine control module
Mounts to the left side of the engine block
ECM P/N # 4931980
ISB 325 HP Automatic Transmission
We will need your VIN # and your Reference # off your valve cover to program these module's for you.
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Repair or Replacement Warranty
From the best company in the industry
Why order from Nationwide Parts Distributors?
We are the oldest, largest, and most trusted distributing service out there and most important we’ll be here if you need us again.
We are distributors for the countries’ tier one manufacturers, & recyclers.
We have over 200 Distributing points throughout North America that we drop ship from to all over the world. Yes, we do that too!!!
We proudly carry an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Click here to view our Better Business Bureau rating
We have an automated “Order Verification System”, which records EVERY order to verify & make sure you get exactly what you ordered.
We have an automated “Order Shipping Notification System” that calls you and gives you the tracking information for your order, once shipped.
We email you a copy of your invoice within minutes of the order for your records.
On engines & transmissions your VIN # is required to complete your order for accuracy.
Having trouble finding Industrial Equipment, Marine or Reefer Engines?
(Case, Deutz, Ford, Isuzu, Kohler, Kubota, Mitsubishi, New Holland, Perkins, and Peugeot)
We are also an Electronic Control Unit, ECU, ECM, PCM, FICM, IDM and TCM Rebuilder & Remanufacturer & Mobile Programmers in the North Florida & Jacksonville area.
Diesel Specialist & Solutions Provider
1-800-833-0386 ext 8755
Nationwide Parts Distributors
11554 Davis Creek Court, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Don't get Bamboozled
How to avoid getting ripped off when buying a Used or Remanufactured Engine, Transmission, or ECU, ECM, TCM, PCM
Can you afford to lose your money????
Know that you’re dealing with a reputable company! Go to bbb.org/online - type in company's name, zip code and view their rating.
- BBB rating?
- Do they have a rating or do they try to hide it by saying not rated?
3. They should have at least an “A” rating.
- Are you unable to find them on the BBB???
Can you confirm their physical address?
- Do they have a real address or just a city and state?
- Make sure it’s not just a P.O. Box!
- Is their address in an apartment or someone’s house?
How long have they been in business?
Are they giving you a warranty that is longer than they have been in business???
Do you have a way to prove what you’ve ordered?
- Do they have an automated Order Verification System to record the details of your order including condition, warranty, approximate delivery time and price?
- Can you get them to send you a receipt showing condition / mileage, warranty and price?
- Do they have an Online Shopping Cart that you can check out online with and view your order and make sure that is indeed what you're ordering.
Are they willing to supply you with the VIN # and the state from which the part was shipped? This is to ensure that the VIN# of the part you are being quoted matches where it is being shipped from. Scammers will typically refuse to provide this?