Up for Bid is a Crown D-75A Power Amplifier!
The versatile Crown D-75A boasts ultra-low distortion and is ideal for moderate power applications including recording or broadcast studio near-field monitoring, video suite audio monitoring, a recording/broadcast headphone amp or a small paging system.
Its advanced AB+B circuitry ensures efficient operation and protects against shorted, open, mismatched or low-impedance loads. Convection cooled, its high reliability keeps maintenance costs at a minimum.
Crown D-75A Features:
• Powerful AB+B class circuitry yields maximum efficiency with minimum crossover notch distortion
• IOC (Input/Output Comparator) alerts of any distortion that exceeds 0.05% to provide proof of distortion-free performance
• Signal presence indicators verify the presence of amplifier output
• Detented level controls for precise repeatability
• Ultra-low harmonic and intermodulation distortion result in the best dynamic transfer function in the industry
• Very low noise and wide dynamic range exceed the audio specifications for digital compact discs (CDs)
• High damping factor provides exceptional loudspeaker motion control
• Convection cooling system dissipates heat through the heat sinks and chassis for optimal cooling and maintenance-free operation
• Mounts in a standard 19-inch rack
• 3-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Crown D-75A Power:
• 4 ohm Dual (per channel): 55W
• 8 ohm Dual (per channel): 40W
• 16 ohm Dual (per channel): 25W
• 8 ohm Bridge-Mono: 110W
• 16 ohm Bridge-Mono: 80W
Crown D-75A Specifications:
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (unweighted): 106dB below full rated power from 20Hz to 20kHz
• Input Impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
• Controls: Power, channel 1 and 2 detented level controls, dual/mono jumper
• Input Connectors: Balanced three-pin Neutrik combination XLR and 1/4" phone jack for each channel
• Output Connectors: Four-terminal barrier block (two per channel) and stereo headphone jack
• AC Line: Standard three-wire grounded connector
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 1.75" x 8.38"
• Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.001% from 20Hz to 400Hz and increasing linearly to 0.05% at 20kHz delivering rated power into 8 ohms/channel
• Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60Hz and 7kHz 4:1) Less than 0.05% from 0.01 to 0.25 watt and less than 0.01% from 0.25 watts to rated power into 8 ohms/channel
• Load Impedance: Rated for 4 to 16 ohms in Stereo and 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono (safe with all types of loads)
This amplifier is in good condition with some marks from use. It powers on and is guaranteed to be in good working order. I do have several amplifiers in stock, so you may not receive the one shown. All amplifiers are in comparable condition.
I will provide a 14 day money back guarantee. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!