CHICAGO BLUES BOX "Kingston 30"
This amp sounds creamy & punchy, it's a real tone monster! At 30 watts there is plenty of headroom to keep it clean well past midnight, yet comes with Boost to drive a little earlier at reasonable volume levels. From bedroom volume to all-out power amp crunch, this amp is everything you could ask for -- and more. A great amp for blues and rock. The electronics are all hand wired on Forbon eyelet board with stranded silver plated wire. The resistor are custom made using the same factory and process that Zenith audio used in 60's. All resistor values are 1 watt. The chassis is stainless steal and the cabinet is of traditional build using pine woods with finger jointed corners for long lasting strength. The cabinet features large rubber feet to absorb stage noise and vibration and the large leather handle makes it a breeze to carry. From recording to live performance this amp is a true blues mans tone machine. The Kingston 30 is a 1x12 combo, that features a Tone Tubby speaker. It's an all hand-wired, class A/B tube amplifier, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Harmonic Boost and Bright controls & Reverb. The Harmonic Boost function adds +4dB of gain when engaged. It not only adds gain, but a bit of vigor to the amp's entire audio spectrum - highs, mids and lows. Even cranked, with the Harmonic Boost switch on, and attacking pretty hard with my pick, the amp didn't get overly distorted, which means it'll serve up good blues overdrive with focused overtones. A buddy of mine has one and plays it at the local blues jam, and it always sounds fantastic! Comes with a Black vinyl cover.
- 30 WATT
- 12" Tone Tubby Speaker
- Tube Driven Reverb Circuit
- Long Style Reverb Tank
- Slave and External Speaker Out Jacks
- 3-12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 1-5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- 2-5881/6L6/6V6/EL34 Power Tubes
- 1-High Input Jack
- 1-Low Input Jack
- Panel Controls: On/Off - Standby - Bright - Harmonic Boost -
- Volume - Treble - Bass - Reverb
• Shipping is $75 on this amp to the 48 states in the continental USA
• Bidders with no feedback history must contact us before bidding
• Please add us to your favorite stores. By doing so, you will
receive an email when new items are posted.
• We accept PayPal payments with a confirmed shipping address only.
• Payments must be received within 7 days of close of auction.
• The Music Gallery has been in business since 1974.
• Please be sure to call with any questions 847/432-6350 or
mail us at: musicglry AT aol DOT com