The P5 is Cervélo’s latest creation, bringing to the world the most advanced and the most aerodynamic triathlon/TT bike possible. Designed using Formula 1-level Computational Fluid Dynamics software (CFD) and proven in the wind tunnel, the P5 is six to 11 watts faster than other so-called “superbikes”.
Fast and fit, this frameset is the most aerodynamic, best-fitting, and best match of stiffness and comfort. it features a BBright™ bottom bracket for ultimate power transfer and ComfortPly™ technology which removes unnecessary material to reduce vibration and improve ride quality. Proven as the fastest, its superiority is also demonstrated in its simplicity. The low-maintenance exclusive hydraulic brake system from Magura is aerodynamically superior and lighter than mechanical brakes, and yet stops on a dime. Designed for speed and versatility, this bike features a variety of custom and intuitive storage solutions combining optimal aero locations with ease of access. Skin surfaces are tuned for each AeroZone™ to optimize airflow conditions, resulting in crucial time savings of ~30 seconds in a 40-kilometre race.
Adopted overnight by all our top athletes, it already boasts seven Ironman wins within six months, with outrageous records in the bike split. David Zabriskie won his seventh U.S. Time Trial Championship on a P5, and Caroline ”Xena” Steffen won the 2012 Ironman European Championship. The ultimate proof? Ryder Hesjedal’s win at the 2012 Giro d’Italia, with a decisive TT stage resulting in a 17 second overall victory.
• Fast and fit, the P5 is the most aerodynamic, best-fitting, and best match of
stiffness and comfort. It features skin surfaces tuned for each AeroZone™
to optimize airflow conditions at each point along the frame and BBright™ for
ultimate power transfer.
• The integrated Aduro™ aerobar is the world’s fastest and best-fitting aerobar
with unmatched adjustability and 100% hidden cables.
• Aero by Cervélo, hydraulics by Magura. The low-maintenance P5 brake
system is aerodynamically superior to and lighter than any standard caliper or
disc brake and provides superior stopping power.
Storage & Hydration
• Designed for speed and versatility, a full range of sleek, aero and intuitive
storage solutions are custom designed for the P5 including an inside frame
HiddenPocket™ for the Shimano Di2 battery
- ForkCervélo FK38
- HeadsetFSA IS3 Standard - 6mm TC
- SeatpostCervélo Aero TT/Tri (rail)
- Rear DerailleurShimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Front DerailleurShimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- ShiftersShimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Brake CalipersMagura RT8
- Brake LeversMagura RT8
- Bottom BracketRotor PressFit 30
- CranksetRotor 3D+ BBright Aero 110BCD 55/44
- Handlebar3T Aduro
- Aero BarZipp
- SaddleBontrager Adjustable Nose
- Custom Garmin Bar Mount
- ChainKMC X-10SL Superlite 10sp
- Hawk Pulley Bearings
- Keo Carbon Pedals