Canon Rangefinder 50mm f/1.2 Camera Lens
Cosmetically this lens is in UGLY condition with some signs of cosmetic wear. The body of the lens has some scuffs and scratches which are purely cosmetic. The glass is free of any fungus and has a lot of light marks on the front element and a few light marks on the rear element as well as a few flecs of internal dust, none of which affect image quality whatsoever. There is however some heavy haze on the second element from the rear and some light haze on the second element that will have a large affect on image quality. There are also numerous drops of oil from the aperture blades on the second element from the rear that will also contribute to the image quality being degraded. Functionally the lens is in perfect working order. The aperture blades have some dry oil on them but snap cleanly with no signs of friction or stiffness when turning the aperture ring. The lens focuses smoothly and does not display any signs of friction or stiffness when turning the focus ring.
- Canon Rangefinder 50mm f/1.2 Camera Lens
- Front Lens Cap (Not Included)
- Rear Lens Cap (Not Included)
EX+ "Excellent Plus" Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only
under close inspection. Glass very clean.
EX "Excellent" Shows moderate wear. May have small dents and/or dings and
slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks and/or blemishes that will not
affect picture quality.
BGN "Bargain" Shows more than average wear. May have dents, dings and/or brassing
and finish loss. Glass may have marks and/or blemishes that should not affect
UG "Ugly" Very rough looking. Multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss
and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect
Shipping & Handling Information:
• United States: USPS Priority Mail / 2-3 Days: (Use shipping calculator for exact costs)
• International: USPS Priority Mail International / 6-10 Days: (Use shipping calculator for exact costs)
• Pick-Up: (FREE)
All lenses will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a box with plenty of packing material. Packages are pre-packed prior to shipping to cut down on processing time and will be shipped within one to two days on either Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
International Buyers - Please Note
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
• These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up, do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
• Pay with your Credit Card online securely via Paypal
• Cash on pickup
We specialize in all brands of manual focus lenses and accessories. Our lenses are first cleaned and then inspected for marks on the front/rear elements, internal dust, haze, fungus, fog and oil on the aperture blades. Next the lenses are inspected for scuffs/scratches along the barrel, focus ring, aperture ring, and lens hoods where applicable. Finally the lenses are tested for functionality and smoothness of the aperture blades, focusing ring, zoom ring, and for the presence of lens creep.
If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to send me a message and I will get back to it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest and have a great day,