For sale is a Callifornia Audio Labs CL-2500ssp Digital Processor, audio/video preamplifier. Exellent Condition.Works perfect. Have Original remote control, power cable, Original box and Packaging.
Via RS232 control cables that connect to the Surround Sound Processor there is full system integration possible to other California Audio Labs products-the Amplifier, the Video Processor and/or a CD or DVD player.
There is a very high build quality to this and all CAL products.
***Made in the USA***This Surround Processor had a list price of $5,400 MSRP
You may review the User Guide (in PDF format) for the California Audio Labs CL2500ssp Surround Sound Processor here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/76544861/Cal-Cl2500ssp The user’s guide has the best information of front and rear panel layouts and other detail.
this processor is unique as it has so many digital and analog inputs that you can preset as you like with the included remote-5 digital and 7 analog inputs! Plus it really does sound great!
Great reviews here:
Sounds and looks beautiful, this California Audio Labs Surround sound processor and video switcher in excellent condition. State of the art components. I have the SSP AND the Lexicon MC1, and I can tell you hands down, the SSP simply sounds better. The Lexicon does have more sound settings, but when you watch movies, you use dolby digital and DTS, which both have. Besides DD & DTS, the sound modes also include DSP bypass, stadium, symphony hall, jazz club, 5-channel matrix, stereo, stereo 3-channel. I rarely use the other sound fields, so it doesn't matter that much. 2-channel sound is no contest. The dacs are far superior in the Cal Audio units and the build quality is better than the Lexicon. The video switcher is broadcast quality and can handle HD signals up to 1080i via component.
All high end surround processors in this category DON'T have HDMI, only the mass consumer level receivers have it, so unless you want to spend more than $8000 for a Lexicon MC-12HD processor or the like, just hook up your DVD player with HDMI to your monitor and leave the sound to the SSP which is what I do. You can spend almost the same for mediocre sound with HDMI on a mass consumer receiver, or have excellent sound from a company known for superior sounding products. The unit is easy to set up and very configurable from crossover frequency, channel delays, etc.
· Decodes Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1, ProLogic, PCM and MPEG
· Provides multi-room functionality for up to three zones.
(Device names are suggestions only. Any device can be connected to any input)
· Analog Input: CD, DVD, TUNER, CABLE BOX, SATELLITE RECEIVER, LASER DISC, VCR
· Digital RCA Inputs: DVD, CD, 96k
· Digital TOSlink Inputs: CABLE/SAT, LASER DISC
· RS232: Used to control other CL-2500 devices, CL10, CL15, CL20, CL25 players or enables control of the SSP from your personal computer or custom control systems such as Crestron or AMX.·
IR in: Connection for a remote IR sensor
· Screen: Enables control (raise and lower) of a movie screen
· Digital Audio Output: Tape Out (output of unprocessed digital bitstream from device selected in zone 1)
· Output RCA Connectors: LF, Center, RF, LR, RR, SUB
· Remote Control: Programmed Pronto remote control provided with SSP
· Frequency Response: 20Hz - 44kHz, 0dB, -2dB
· Total Harmonic Distortion: .003% @ 1kHz
· Signal to Noise Ratio: 123dB (ref. 6.5VRMS)
· DynamicRange: 120dB
· Channel Separation: 105dB
· Digital Input Impedance: 75 ohm S/PDIF Double-Speed
· Analog Input Impedance: ~44k ohm
· Input Overload: Analog: 2-3.5 VRMS (adjustable)
· Input Overload: Digital: > 2V RMS
· Digital Output Impedance: 75 ohm S/PDIF Double-Speed
· Analog Output Impedance: 32 ohm
· Maximum Output: 6.5V RMS
· Gain: 37.5 dB
Digital to Analog Conversion: 24-bit, 96 kHz Dual-Colinear, ALL Channels
· Analog to Digital Conversion: 24-bit 48kHz Delta-Sigma
· RS232 Connections: D-Sub 9, 9-Pin Straight- Through
· Max RS232 Cable Length: 200 ft (61 m)
· Power Consumption: < 45 watts
· Power Source: 115VAC, 60 Hz
· Dimensions: 17"W x 15"D x 4-7/8" H
· Shipping weight: 33 lbs.
· Original MSRP: $5400
UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 US states only. Insurance is included . I ship promptly and package well. Sorry no AK/HI/PR/APO/AFO/PO BOX Shipping is available.
Warranty - Returns
I guarantee the item you purchase is in the condition described above or you may return it for refund. Any discrepancies or defects must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the item. Extended warranty available through SquareTrade and Buyshield.
We are so SURE! You will be COMPLETELY satisfied with our merchandise!
1: Your MERCHANDISE will always be shipped with insurance included never EXTRA!
2: Your MERCHANDISE will always be shipped FAST with a SECURE shipping company UPS With signature verification included!
3: Our MERCHANDISE will always BE AUTHENTIC! As LISTED and described! OR YOUR MONEY BACK! with 7 day warranty. In a rare case of a defective. We will exchange it for you, Or refund your purchase !
This item is in Excellent condition as shown in photos of actual items.