Details about CANON Rebel 300D XT 350D XTi 400D Bent CF Pin Slot Err Error 02 REPAIR ServiceCANON Rebel 300D XT 350D XTi 400D Bent CF Pin Slot Err Error 02 REPAIR Service See original listing
New other (see details)
May 30, 2014 23:57:45 PDT
San Leandro, California, United States
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Your camera has broken/bent cf pins, corrupted/invalid images, error 02, can't format card?
I can help. Please fill out this contact form: http://www.camera-revivor.com/contact_form_CF_Problem.html
* If your camera still powers on without a CF card, the cost is as listed.
* If it does NOT power on, I will need to charge extra to fix the power circuit board, which could likely be rendered nonfunctional by short-circuited pins.
* Sometimes pins stuck inside but I will remove these potential short-circuiting objects for you!
I can fix CF problems on any Canon and Nikon model. Please contact if you have a question. Express service available.
COSTS: Part+labor+shipping included. Please do compare my price against Canon's, Nikon's and other shops'.
TURN-AROUND TIME: 5-7 days.
WARRANTY: 5 months.
- Send me an email. Describe the problem.
Address: 2326 Fairway Dr, San Leandro, CA 94577
EXAMINATION COST: Free.
SHOULD I HAVE MY CAMERA REPAIRED?
Think about this: a camera is made up of many components. When a camera breaks down, it means certain parts/components are not working all right. The basic idea is to fix them or replace them.
- Repair saves the camera that you’ve loved and been familiar with.
- Repair costs less than buying a new camera of the same quality.
- Repair helps reduce electronics waste.
- Repair it then sell it, if you’d like.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.