Experience the cinematic intensity of World War II's epic battles including D-Day, the Russian Charge at Staligrad and the Battle of Berlin - through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
Call of Duty delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of War II's epic battlefield moments like never before - through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history. Play through the chaos of battle as part of a well-trained squad, that lays down covering fire and pulls its wounded to safety. In addition to authentic squad movements and tactics, each soldier's distinct personality and training comes out on the battlefield. No one soldier or nation single-handedly won the war. For the first time, Call of Duty captures the war from multiple perspectives, through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers.
Battle through 24 missions spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns. Take on mission objectives ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat and rescue. Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense World War II experience yet.
- Includes all product updates, including new Multiplayer Maps and HQ Mode!
- Play through 24 epic single player missions on four interconnected campaigns, or go online for Axis versus Allies team-based multiplayer action.
- Spans four campaigns with one goal - Berlin?
- Together with your squad, take on Nazi forces through a variety of authentic combat mission.
- Intense battlefield moments put you in the heat of the action, capturing the chaos of battle like never before.
- Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP
- Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98 and Me
- Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 and XP
- 128 MB of RAM
- 8x CD-ROM drive (1200 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers
- 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000/XP swap file)
- 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard, and latest drivers
- DirectX 9.0b (included)
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T & L-capable; video card and latest drivers
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires 56 Kbps (or faster) modem and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
Important Note: some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Call of Duty; please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility
- All ATI Radeon cards
- All nVidia GeForce chipsets
- Matrox Parhelia