Details about Briggs and Stratton 6.75 hp. Remaining engine "Parts"See original listing
For parts or not working
Jul 23, 2011
Grove City, OH, United States
For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that ... Read moreabout the condition
Briggs & Stratton
Up for Sale are the parts of 1 year used Briggs & Stratton 6.75 HP OHV Engine from a John Deere JS63 Mower
- This engine had very low use when I hit the blade on a lot stake.
- The Shaft was mildly bent, but it will still runs OK. (It vibrates from the bent shaft)
- This would be great for someone who needs some various parts.
- There are great parts that could be used from this motor.
A. Plastic Engine cover and screws.
B. Metal top engine cowing with recoil starter.
D. Plastic Gas tank and inner plastic mount with 3 screws.
E. Oil dip tube, dipstick cap and mounting screw.
F. Engine Coil and mechanical engine stop linkage.
G. Exaust pipe, muffler and muffler guard.
***The head , Block and air filter housing are now not available***
*** If you want something specific, make offer on that only!
*** I would ship individual parts at actual cost but not the entire engine!
- B & S Model # 121602 0370 E1
- Being sold as is: