Bowl With NEW FOUND GLORY vans warped tour charity bowling vip punk skateboardSee original listing
Jun 10, 2012 19:30:46 PDT
U.S.A., United States
About this nonprofit:
The T.J. Martell Foundation, founded in 1975 by the music industry, is a national nonprofit organization that funds cutting-edge research for leukemia, cancer and AIDS at eleven top research hospitals in the United States. To learn more about the Foundation, please visit www.tjmartell.org.
|Type:||Bowling||Number of Tickets:||2|
|Venue State/Province:||CA||Event Date:||06/26/2012|
|Venue City:||San Diego||Event Time:||8:00pm|
About The Item
2012 VANS WARPED TOUR
On Tuesday evening, June 26, 2012 the fine folks at the Vans Warped Tour will take a much needed rest from intense touring to relax in the beautiful, San Diego, CA area. If that’s not enough, the bands, staff and crews have agreed to let loose, party and bowl for a great cause…..AND THEY WANT YOU ON THEIR TEAM!!!!
This Is What You Get:
· VIP Admission to this PRIVATE EVENT for you and a guest
(This event is closed to the general public)
· Winner ONLY will bowl with the band members of “NEW FOUND GLORY" on their team for the evening
(You don’t need to be a great bowler, you just need to have fun)
· Limited edition event shirt & event laminate pass for you and a guest
· No transportation or lodging is included in this auction. Travel arrangements to San Diego, CA are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. This event will only take place in San Diego, CA and not during any other date on the tour. If you cannot get to San Diego, CA on June 26th, please do not bid.
· PLEASE NOTE: This auction is open to persons 16 and older. This event is being held at a venue that sells alcohol. Absolutely no one under age of 21 will be permitted to drink alcoholic beverages. This will be STRICTLY enforced. You will be removed from the event and no refund will be given if this is not adhered to at all times
This event & auction was made possible by the 2012 Vans Warped Tour and the generous event sponsors to the T.J. Martell Foundation. All proceeds of this charity fundraising auction go towards leukemia, cancer, and AIDS research. Donation is tax deductible in excess of the retail cost to the extent of the law.
About Payment & Shipping
We accept Paypal ONLY!
The winner will be notified immediately and asked to submit payment. Payment may be made immediately since there is no shipping or additional shipping charges involved in this auction. Everything will be presented to the winner the day of the event.
When responding to winning email, please provide: Winning Band, Name of the primary person attending, Email address and Cell phone number.
Once payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent immediately.
Again, no shipping is involved in this auction.
Thank You For Your Support!
About T.J. Martell Foundation
The T.J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research was founded in 1975 by music industry executive Tony Martell and his colleagues, in loving memory of his son, T.J., a young victim of leukemia. The Foundation is the music industry’s largest foundation that funds innovative medical research focused on finding cures for leukemia, cancer and AIDS. The Foundation sources and supports creative early-stage research projects; they are aimed at developing more effective clinical treatments for patients, which otherwise might not be funded. The Foundation has provided over $250 million dollars for research through a variety of events. Research facilities funded by the foundation include T.J. Martell Memorial Laboratories at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City, Columbia-Presbyterian Cancer Center, Memorial-Sloan Kettering, Massachusetts General Cancer Center, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Frances Williams Preston Laboratories at the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center in Nashville and The Mayo Clinic, among others. This year marks the 37th anniversary for the T.J. Martell Foundation.
For more information on the T.J. Martell Foundation go to: