|Bose Lifestyle (R) V35 (R) Home Theater System (Black) |
| || || |
- Enjoy premium Bose® 5.1 surround sound
- Connect up to 6 HD and music sources
- Bose Unify™ technology - Easily connect and control your sources
- Blends elegantly into your décor
- Control Console
- HDMI Cable
- Audio Input Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Cord (2)
- Acoustimass Module
- 5 Jewel Cube® speakers
- Front Speaker Cables (3)
- Rear Speaker Cable (1)
- Remote Control
- AdaptiQ® audio calibration system
- IR emitter cable
- Stereo audio cable
- AM antenna
- FM antenna
- Rubber feet for Acoustimass module
- Rubber feet for front center speaker
- iPod/iPhone compatible dock
- Operating guide
- USB flash drive
|Bose Lifestyle (R) V35 (R) Description |
| The Bose® Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system brings premium performance to your movies, music, sports and video games–with simplicity like never before. |
With the Lifestyle® V35 system, you can hear your favorite music with Bose quality sound. The system comes with an iPod®/iPhone®-compatible dock and a built-in FM/AM radio for more music-listening enjoyment.
Easy to set up, the Lifestyle® V35 system lets you connect up to 6 HD and music sources–such as your Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box, gaming system and iPod® or iPhone®. It's engineered with exclusive Bose Unify™ technology, which guides you through the setup process. The system shows you the best connection and which input to use. It even verifies the connections you make, so you can be confident you've set it up correctly.
Bose Unify™ technology makes using and controlling your sources simple, too. Clear, on-screen menus provide all the information you need for the sources you've connected. So you spend less time trying to figure it all out and more time enjoying it.
The Lifestyle® V35 system includes a Bose® universal remote control that simplifies the programming process. There’s no need to input any codes. Just aim the source remote at the control console and follow the onscreen instructions. With just a few button presses, it identifies almost any source and programs the remote to control it. The remote features an LED backlit screen for ease of use, day or night.
The system also features ADAPTiQ® technology to analyze and adjust the system's sound to the size and shape of your room. This allows greater freedom of speaker placement and ensures consistent, high quality performance.
Exhilarating sound is delivered from award-winning Jewel Cube® speaker arrays which blend in elegantly with your décor. And an Acoustimass® module adds the deep, emotional intensity you feel at the theater, while hidden out of sight. This combination fills your room with detailed sound and dramatic sweeping effects that will make the most of your movies, music, sports and games.
This unique combination of premium performance and breakthrough simplicity is available only from Bose. Bring more enjoyment to your home entertainment with the Bose® Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system.
- Premium 5.1 surround sound for movies, music, sports and video games
- Simple to connect up to 6 HD and music sources–such as your Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box, gaming system and iPod® or iPhone®
- Guides you through setup and verifies your connections with Bose® Unify™ technology
- Easily control all your sources with clear on-screen navigation made possible by Bose Unify™ technology
- Automatic video upscaling delivers the highest resolution your TV can accept, including 1080p over HDMI
- iPod/iPhone-compatible dock and built-in FM/AM radio expand your music-listening experience
- Bose® universal remote control and on-screen navigation menus make the system easy to use
- Blends elegantly into your décor, with award-winning Jewel Cube® speaker arrays
- Delivers deep low notes from a hideaway Acoustimass® module
- Analyzes and adjusts the system's sound to the size, shape and acoustic properties of your room with the ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system
3D video compatibility update for current Bose® Lifestyle® home entertainment systems.
On July 18th, Bose will make available a free software update that enables 3D video pass-through on all HDMI inputs of the Lifestyle® V35, V25, T20 and 235 home entertainment systems. All mandatory HDMI 1.4a 3D video formats will be supported, as well as two non-standard formats used by DirecTV® and EchoStar®.
For more information please visit: http://worldwide.bose.com/downloads/en/web/home_entertainment_system_overview/page.html
|Bose Lifestyle (R) V35 (R) Specifications |
|Warranty Info: br> 1 Year Parts / 1 Year Labor -Carry In Service |
|Why Buy from OneCall? |
|Expert Advice |
Our Spokane, WA, call center staff is highly trained, experienced and non-commissioned. At OneCall we pride ourselves on being able to answer all your questions about technology, product compatibility, quality, performance, connectivity and much more.
Award-Winning Customer Service
OneCall was rated 2008 winner for Best Consumer Direct Dealer by Twice Magazine and landed the number 20 spot on Internet Retailer's Top Consumer Electronics e-retailers of 2007. We are a five-time BizRate Circle of Excellence award winner, are rated 5 stars on CNET, have a 365-day rating of 100% positive at Amazon, and a lifetime score of 9.3 at Reseller Ratings. Additionally OneCall is a Trusted Store at Shopping.com and a grade A+ member of the Better Business Bureau Online.
OneCall uses FedEx Ground as our standard shipping method, and we process orders as late as 4 p.m. Pacific Time, so most orders ship the same day. Oversized items, such as large TVs and certain speakers, ship via motor freight and are strapped to individual custom pallets and monitored with ShockWatch™ devices.
| ||Shipping |
|We currently only offer shipping to the Continental United States. |
- We do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses at this time.
You can count on OneCall to get your package there safe and on time. OneCall offers a variety of delivery choices for shipments to physical addresses anywhere in the continental United States. Not all delivery methods are available to all areas. So, call us toll free if you have a critical delivery need. We'll help you select the best shipping option.
Learn more about when you will get you package when you place your order today - view our delivery time table.
- Standard (via USPS or FedEx Ground): Estimated delivery = 4-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping (via FedEx 3-Day): Estimated delivery = 3 business days
- 1-Day Shipping (via FedEx Overnight): Estimated delivery = 1 business days
- Freight (via Truck Carrier): Estimated delivery = 7-14 business days
** Estimated delivery times based on in-stock inventory. Delays in processing and shipment may occur due to credit card decline, invalid information, weather or other causes outside our control.Oversized items (such as large televisions & tower speakers) ship via motor freight to the 48 contiguous states only.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday.
- Items over $200 require a signature at time of delivery.
OneCall requires a signature when your package is delivered.
This is a safety measure designed to ensure that you receive your order. For example, if your package is simply left outside without your signature, the potential for loss increases considerably. We will be happy to ship to your place of business or another location that is more convenient for you.
| ||Payment Options |
|State sales taxes apply in Washington, Idaho & West Virginia |
| ||Returns |
| ||Customer Service |
|Call Center Hours |
If you call OneCall after business hours, you may leave a message. If requested, call backs will be made the next business day.
When you contact OneCall after business hours, a representative will respond the next business day.
|Monday-Friday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific |
Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific
|Need more information? |
Check out our FAQs Page
|Please Note: All Returns Require Prior Authorization |
Please call 1.866.619.9990 for a Return Authorization Number. Any item returned without authorization will be refused.