Home Health Medical Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full refund on most products subject to the conditions contained herein. Products that are defective or shipped due to Home Health Medical's processing error may be returned. Home Health Medical may also accept the return of standard, unopened and/or non-tampered products, provided Home Health Medical receives your return information within 30 days from the date of purchase and determines the returned product(s) to be in resalable condition.
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- Upon receipt of your return information (see form below), Home Health Medical may provide you with a return merchandise authorization ("RMA"). Your request for an RMA must be submitted to Home Health Medical within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- In order to receive a refund for the purchase price, non-defective items must be returned unused with the original packaging and materials intact.
- To be accepted, all returns must have a valid RMA number written on the return label.
- All items for return must be shipped to Home Health Medical's warehouse address as listed on the RMA.
- All items for return must be shipped to us within 10 business days of receiving the RMA.
Please be aware that our warehouse address is different than our business address. All returns sent to our business office will be rejected and returned to you at your expense as we do not have the capability to handle your return at our business location.
Obtaining an RMA
You can obtain an RMA either by filling out our online form or by calling our customer service representatives at 877-621-4660.
Freight for Returned Products
All products returned to Home Health Medical should be packaged to prevent damage in shipping and insured against damage or loss. Home Health Medical assumes no liability for damage to products shipped to us. You are responsible for all freight charges and product damage incurred during shipment to and from Home Health Medical , except for products shipped due to our processing error or defective products. Returned products without an RMA will be refused.
Due to obvious health reasons we may not be able to accept returns for the following products:
- Hospital beds and mattresses
- Patient lifts
- Bath safety products
Orders are processed through our system immediately after the order is finalized. Accordingly, we are unable to cancel completed orders and such merchandise may be returned in accordance with our return policy.
Receiving a Refund
If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error and you comply with the terms set forth herein, Home Health Medical will refund the full value of the returned product(s) and return shipping costs. For products returned for any other reason, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and a 15-25% restocking fee, depending on the specific product.
Provided we have issued an RMA and you have complied with the policies set forth herein, your credit card account will be credited back the amount of the returned purchase. Our manufacturer informs us that certain products which require inspection may take up to 25 business days. We apologize for this inconvenience. If your credit card is no longer valid, we will mail a refund check to you.
Please visit homehealthmedical.com/ReturnPolicy.aspx to fill out the return form.