The item for sale is a custom cut Black Carbon Fiber III Vinyl Sheet, size 24" wide x 60" long. The most unique feature of this new material is its ability to fool people with its textured pattern beneath the smooth high gloss clear coating. Just like real carbon fiber, the pattern changes shades when viewed from different angles! Apply to hood,trunk, dashboard, gauges, interior accessories, gas door lids, wheels, mirrors, handles, glass, cell phones, motorcycle plastics, metal and just about anything. This is the best simulated carbon fiber design you'll find on the market.
If ordering a quantity of 2 or more, you will recieve a continuous uncut sheet. So if you order a quantity of 2, you will recieve one continuous sheet of 24" wide x 120" long.
We can custom cut the 24" wide sheet to any length you need. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• IT'S UNIQUE! Its the ONLY carbon fiber weave vinyl on the market!
• Textured pattern, WITH WEAVES! NOT PRINTED! Don't be fooled by others.
• Extremely HIGH GLOSS, SMOOTH FINISH!
• Permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
• Made from OEM certified automotive graphics vinyl.
• Conforms to simple curved surfaces.
• Stands up against water, dirt, grease, salt, mild acids and oil.
• Long life with excellent UV durability (up to 5 years).
• Easy and fun to apply!
NOTES & TIPS:
• Black Carbon Fiber III is a metalized PVC vinyl. Its ability to stretch is more limited than regular vinyl and is not recommended for wrapping complex curves. Vinyl should be dry apply and without the use of soap and water. If wrapping on complex curves, use 3D flexible black carbon or 3M Di-NOC. CLICK HERE to learn more about 3D flexible black carbon and 3M Di-NOC.
• We only carry Black Carbon Fiber III in 24" wide sheet. To cover a larger area (hood, trunk, etc..), you would need to overlap the 24" sheets. The seam produced is NOT noticeable and looked seamless. Due to lighting and other factors, actual vinyl color may be slightly different than shown in photos.
• Apply "low heat" only to the adhesive side for better adhesion and conformity to curved surface. DO NOT apply heat to the design side as the heat will burn the clear coating and ruin the carbon fiber design.
• Black Carbon Fiber III is designed to simulate real black carbon. It's probably the best design available in the market and is a low cost subsitute to real carbon fiber. We also cary Black Carbon Fiber II, which is a less expensive alternative to Black Carbon Fiber III. The difference between CF II and CF III is in the design. CF III is more realistic looking. If you would like to get samples of carbon fiber vinyl we carry before making purchase, please email us at email@example.com for more details.