Details about Beautiful Vintage Uneeda Biscuit Tin Box Art Deco Blue & Orange 1920s?Beautiful Vintage Uneeda Biscuit Tin Box Art Deco Blue & Orange 1920s? See original listing
Aug 21, 2012 11:10:55 PDT
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Lovely Vintage Uneeda Biscuit Tin
There are beautiful complementary orange and blue colors on this Uneeda biscuit tin. The Art Deco design motifs are lovely, and there’s a small handle on the hinged lid, and little latch for the lid at the front. These tins usually date to the 1920s or so, but the patina on this tin seems like it may be a bit light for that, so it perhaps is more recent than that. If it does date to the 1920s, it is in very nice condition for its age.
The tin has some vintage wear and patina. There are some small areas of wear and some scratches, but fairly little wear and paint loss in general. Some handling marks, soiling, some small dents and dings, etc. Small ding on front lid edge. Some darkening on metal rim around bottom and handle has darkened. Some denting on the back is a little more noticeable, and the side can pop in and out when pressed. Some fairly light patina on the inside, but there are some small rust spots, including around the crevice. Hinges and latch work just fine.
Again, condition issues of note:
· Small ding on front lid edge.
· Some more noticeable denting on back side.
· Some small rust spots in interior, including at crevice.
Approximate size of tin is about 5 5/8” by 4 5/8” by about 4.75” tall, excluding handle.
The tin is empty.
If you like tins, please check my other listings and add me to your favorites.
Please scroll through all pictures to see any condition issues that have been highlighted.
I would appreciate correspondence from you before leaving low star ratings, neutral or negative feedback, or complaints on positive feedback. I am happy to resolve any issues or problems that may arise, and ask that you give me the opportunity to do so.
If purchasing multiple items from me, please wait for invoice before paying.
Invoices arrive in your regular email, and do not show in your My eBay Messages.
Terms and Conditions
I ship only to U.S. addresses.
· I accept PayPal only. I accept all forms of PayPal.
· Ohio residents pay sales tax of 6.5% on total cost, including shipping and handling.
· I will work to make things right for you if you have any problems or concerns.
· Returns are accepted up to 14 days after item is received, with buyer paying return shipping, so read the description and look at the photos closely. If I have made a serious error in the listing (or otherwise) I will refund your return shipping costs. Contact me first by email for instructions on initiating a return.
· Please contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative feedback, low star ratings, or even complaints on positive feedback. I will work with you to resolve any issues that come up. I want you to be happy! If there’s a problem, you need to let me know about it so I can address it.
· Four stars may seem like a “good” rating, but sellers need to maintain an average greater than 4.5. To eBay, four stars means your buying experience was not good enough. So if you are happy, please be generous with the fives! Thanks…
· I wait for feedback from buyers before leaving feedback for them. That way I know the transaction is complete and any issues have been resolved.