|38,000+ Feedback with 99.9% Positive. eBay Member for
Look No Further For a Trustworthy
Why you need a Battery Life Saver
We are an authorized Battery Life Saver Dealer
Battery Life Saver BLS-12/24B for 12 or 24 volt lead/acid batteries or battery systems.
Alligator type battery clips for attachment.
Double or triple the life of your lead acid batteries.
120 day 100% money back guarantee
Trolling motor or RV batteries are too expensive to replace every few years.
Use the Battery Life Saver to bring old batteries back to life and make every battery (new or old) last longer
80% of lead acid batteries fail prematurely because of the buildup of
lead sulfate crystals on the battery plates. This buildup causes the
battery to become unusable at approximately one-third of its natural
life. The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator dissolves this
buildup, keeping the batteries in an optimal condition and can rejuvenate “dead” batteries to a like new
- Can extend battery life two to three times by removing and preventing the accumulation of lead sulfate crystals using patented square sine technology
- Rejuvenates old weak batteries
- Maintains new batteries in optimal condition
- Prevents slowdown. Restores power and performance to any electric motorized vehicle. From golf carts to trolling motors, you'll regain lost performance.
- Batteries last longer between charges. Restores or maintains original distance traveled. No more running out of juice after just 9 holes or a few spins around the lake
- Easy to install. Install it and forget it
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Reduces consumption of water. Spend less time adding water to you golf cart batteries
What is it and how it works
The Battery Life Saver brings old batteries back to life,
restores functioning batteries to a like new condition, and keeps
batteries from losing capacity and life due to the main cause of
battery failure: the buildup of lead sulfate. When the battery is recharged, a small amount of lead sulfate maintains its sulfate configuration (sulfate crystal). The BLS sends a radio signal through the battery, targeting the lead
sulfate crystals (even those that could not be dissolved by
recharging), converting them back into lead and sulfuric acid. Because of the square wave technology, the BLS excites the broadest
spectrum crystal frequencies possible. This is your assurance that the
BLS will effectively maximize your battery performance. The BLS action gradually restores the battery back to its original
condition and allows the electrical charge to be drawn from the
How do you use it
The Battery Life Saver can be used in Several Different Ways:
• To restore an old or barely usable battery,
connect The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator to the battery or
battery system, along with your battery charger. A 6 – 10 amp
charger works best. The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator is
powered by the battery and only two wires need to be connected.
Allow the battery to charge until the specific gravity reaches
between 1.250 and 1.300. This would be equivalent to a new battery.
If you don’t have a hydrometer to measure specific gravity, you can
check the voltage while the battery charger is on. If the voltage is
over 15 volts, the battery is fully rejuvenated. This process takes
from 24 hours to as much as 2 weeks for a badly sulfated dead
• To accelerate the de-sulfating process,
turn the battery charger off if the battery voltage is at least 11.5
volts. Leave The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator connected and
allow it to run by itself for 12 hours. Then turn the battery charger on
and allow it to run for 12 hours with the battery charger on. Do this
alternately until the specific gravity is within range.
• To maintain working batteries,
install The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator on the battery or
bank of batteries. Just connect it and forget it. It rejuvenates the batteries while the system is
operating. This causes more power to be available from the battery
and causes less power to be needed to charge the battery. This is
the best way to extend the life of your batteries. It’s like having a
brand new battery every time you start your vehicle.
The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator is not a toy made of
plastic! It is made of durable corrosion resistant anodized aluminum. It
will not break if dropped or hit. The electronics are encapsulated for
weather proof protection and durability.
Why is the Battery Life Saver better than other brands?
Electronic and chemical desulfators have been on the market for
years. How is the BLS different? The biggest difference is the
BLS’s ability to target the whole range of sulfates that accumulate
on the lead plates. Electronic desulfators
(commonly known as pulsers) send a high amount of voltage for a
short period of time throughout the battery to knock down the
crystals (similar to overcharging). They are unable to dissolve all
the different types of sulfates. You can get some initial apparent
improvement but the continued use of the other desulfators that
knock down crystals cause two negative effects on the battery:
1.) If you continue to use the pulser, the crystals will
continue to accumulate at the bottom of the battery which can
eventually cause a short cell.
2.) The plates will become thinner and the sulfuric acid will
become weaker because any lead sulfate that falls to the bottom of
the battery cannot be recovered.
The Battery Life Saver electronic desulfator dissolves the lead sulfate
crystals that are covering the plates, converting them back into the
original elements. It rejuvenates the sulfuric acid solution as
well as the lead plates.
The effectiveness of a desulfator is a function of its power output and
the ability to stimulate a broad spectrum of frequencies. The Battery
Life Saver electronic desulfator has fins for cooling because the
electronics need the cooling fins to handle its high power output. No
other desulfator puts out this much power. If you see a similar device
housed in a plastic box, be advised that it cannot possibly be powerful
enough to be effective.
Battery Life Saver™ electronic device is a registered trademark of Battery Solutions and Innovations, Inc.
View all of our Battery Life Saver listings by clicking here.
There's a Battery Life Saver for every voltage need and connection type.
- Fast Shipping Speed: Most people are extremely amazed at how fast we get their item delivered to them. Our auctions are optimized to get your item to you the absolute fastest way possible. We use Priority Mail shipping for many of my items and ship the same day you pay for your item, when possible. We am located very close to a major US Post Office with extended evening
- Strong Positive Feedback Rating: Over 31,000 feedback and 99.8% positive or higher. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the auction's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course,
the speedy delivery.
- eBay Guide Author: We've authored several guides for eBay members. They provide useful information on fishfinders, wireless computer devices, marine
antennas, marine VHF radios, and more.
- eBay Member for over 13 Years: We are here to stay.
- ID Verified: Our feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra
level of safety and security for buyers to
- We support our troops: We ship most of our items to APO and FPO addresses. Most sellers won't ship to these military addresses because of the extra paperwork involved. We ship there for the same shipping charge as
any other US address.
Many people think this is too good to be true, but it is patent proven science that works in real life, not just in a lab.
- Battery Solutions & Innovations, Inc., the maker of the Battery Life Saver, was awarded US Patent #7374839. This technology has been around for years, but Battery Life Saver's breakthrough square wave technology boosted desulfating technology to a new level.
- You have nothing to loose by trying. 120 day 100% money back guarantee.
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty. This is a quality product built to last.
- We are honest and tell you right here, the Battery Life Saver will not NOT fix a battery with a SHORT or OPEN cell. If you have a short or open cell, you need a new battery. Of course you'll want to put a Battery Life Saver on it right away to maximize the life of your new battery.
- Read some of the many responses sent in by buyers about their battery saving, money saving success stories.
“I have three boats with 12V batteries.
Every 2 years they seem to go “dead” and will not take a charge
again. I have been buying new batteries every two years and was
getting tired and “broke”. I found your “Battery Life Saver” on the
“internet” and after cycling my batteries with the BLS several
times, all of my batteries are better than when I bought them! Thank
you very much for having such a great product. Don, PS You are right
about the Battery Stores; no one in the store has ever heard of a
battery de-sulfator. They couldn’t sell many batteries if everyone
had a BLS!”
Don Feldman, Battery Life Saver Customer
“I have had the Battery Life Saver
installed on my 48 volt golf car for about 4 weeks. My 2003 cart is
equipped with a high speed rear end and when I first purchased the
cart it averaged speeds between 21 and 23 MPH. Two years after I
purchased the cart, it was only going about 15 MPH. After 3 weeks
with the BLS my cart is back to going 23 MPH and I am now able to
play 54 holes of golf while using my CD player, on a single charge!”
Frank Whites, PGA Professional
“I was totally skeptical when I first
heard about BATTERY LIFE SAVER – it sounded like ’snake oil’. I went
ahead and bought one. My friend Al, who owns a gas station, bet me
$10 that it wouldn’t work and gave me a ‘junk’ battery. I won the
bet, got a free battery, and now Al is using THE BATTERY LIFE
“I have a 36 volt golf
cart with a battery life saver on it. I’ve had the life saver on
the cart for about 3 years now and it definitely works. When I got
the golf cart, the batteries we already 1-2 years old. At this
point, the batteries are somewhere between 6-7 years old. Not only
has the life of the batteries been maintained, but their charge time
seems to be holding steady as well. I could not be more
pleased or expect more from a set of batteries than what the battery
life saver has given me over these past 3 years.
I recently purchased a motor home and I plan on
buying a battery life saver for the house batteries. I have no idea
how old they are, but it won’t matter once I hook up the battery
life saver. Thanks for having a great product!“
Tracy Johnson, Covington, LA
“I have 5 tractors, two lawn mowers, 2
cars and 4 trucks. That is 14 batteries in use at all time. As you
can imagine my old battery charger/jump starter saw regular use. I
used a competitors product built into a charger and it helped but
the battery saver did far better. I have 2 batteries on my diesel
tractor and they are going on 7 seasons. I used to be happy to get
two seasons out of them. The little lawn mower batteries usually
only lasted two years, now I have just brought on of them back and
it has more power than when it was new. Your product should be
mandated for all vehicles. Aside from saving me money, It is the
ultimate in being green! You should contact with Jay Leno and his
garage, maybe that will help you get the word out. I have let all
my friends know!“
Email from ntlacovara, BLS Customer
“Today I ordered a second battery
lifesaver for my new Club Car Precedent. I had one for several years
on my older 2001 Club Car which I recently sold with the device
installed. This product kept my batteries in great condition.
Conferring with a relative who is an electrical engineer confirmed
what you advertise. I am looking forward to shorter charging times
and longer battery life again. ”
George Bartolomeo, The Villages, Florida
Buyers: It is common for a country to charge it's residents a
tax, duty, or customs charge on the item they purchase. You will be
responsible for paying any Customs charges imposed by your country. You
should contact your country's Customs department if have any questions
about those charges.
speed for International orders can vary greatly. The delivery speed
depends on the speed of the US postal Service, your country's Customs
department, and your country's Postal System. Shipping speed may be
longer that expected. Please be Patient.
|Marine Electronics Guides on
you need additional information on how to select
your marine electronics, refer to these useful eBay guides:
SquareTrade © AP6.0