Details about Baby Jogger City Elite DOUBLE Stroller in STONE Sport!Baby Jogger City Elite DOUBLE Stroller in STONE Sport! See original listing
Jul 12, 2012 09:36:21 PDT
Springfield Gardens, New York, United States
|Number of Seats:||
"Double" is definitely the theme with this stroller! Not only is there double seating for your little royals, but the City Elte also doubles as both a stylish and functional item! The chic, understated stone color and black-&-white accents whisper Burberry, the race stripes on the canopies hint vintage Gucci and the oversized canopies themselves like awnings on Rodeo Drive. Then, there's the sturdy frame, the durable fabric, tires fit for mountain bikes...
· Front wheel suspension for smoother steering and riding
· Plush padded seats recline to an 150-degree angle, near-flat position
· Vented seat recline with retractable weather cover
· Raised kicker adds leg support for smaller children and provides easy access to under seat basket
· Lockable front swivel wheel
· 12" pneumatic wide-tread comfort ride quick-release tires
· Large multi-position "no pinch" sun canopies with clear view windows and side ventilation panels that secure with magnets
· Adjustable handlebar to accommodate users of all heights
· Multiple storage compartments, including large under seat basket
· Rear parking brake
· Adjustable 5-point safety harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle covers
· Quick-fold technology using secure straps that also keep stroller folded for transportation and storage
· Less than 30 inches in width, allowing stroller to fit through all standard doors
· 100 lb. maximum weight capacity
· Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
· Product Weight: 49.1 lbs
· Product Dimensions (inches): 30.5 x 28.0 x 12.0
Baby Jogger continues to sell the City Elite Sport in single; but no longer in double. This is your opportunity to get a stroller with a style and construction used in current single models, but with the double configuration and stone color that no one else will be able to buy!
With this fabulous stroller, your next walk in the park will be...well..."a walk in the park"!
P.S. This stroller has been used less than 10 times - and shows it! It was purchased new from Albee Baby on 4/27/2010.
On Jul-08-12 at 20:20:41 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is a 2009 model -- the last year that air-filled tires and the foot brake were used on the double.
Check out this review and tutorial by Baby Gizmo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KFEYPp-ZXw It features a later model (with the Forever-Foam-filled tires and hand brake), but still gives you a great idea of what the 2009 model offers and how it works.
An advantage of the 2009 model over the later models: It does fit through a standard 30-inch doorway because it doesn't have the hand brake that adds 0.5 inches to the width! Also, I've read mixed on-line reviews about the advantages of the Forever Foam over air tires.