Brother ULT 2001 Embroidery/Sewing Machine
+ Compaq/Hp Laptop + Disney Design CD +
= Complete Embroidery System
YES ..... The laptop, Brother ULT2001 and Disney & Cartoon Designs are loaded and Ready to Go
What I love about this Embroidery Machine:
1. Beautiful Color Touch Screen is 3" x 8"
|2. Quality of Designs Stitched Out|
3. A Whole World of Designs to Choose From
4. The ULT 2001 Does It All:
Quilter, Free Arm, Sewing and Embroidery
5. And, its all set up & Working
Brother ULT 2001 Embroidery/Sewing Machine
+ Compaq/Hp Laptop + 3 Design CDs with hundreds of designs (Disney, Cartoon, Free Downloads)
The above Pictures are of the actual Brother ULT 2001 Sewing/Embroidery Machine, PC and Design CDs being sold in this auction. Its LCD screen is a beautiful Color Touch Screen approx. 3" x 8" which makes it possible to view your design in color as you stitch it out. The color screen also shows the thread color currently in use and what color comes next. The ULT2001's internal software has been updated using downloads from Brother's website so that this machine has been the latest Brother software available for the ULT series of Combo Sewing/Embroidery Machines, v. 4.01.
I have included a lot of pictures trying to show what this machine is capable of producing. Sorry that some of the pictures are a little dark and that my screen shots aren't as bright and clear as the actual Color LCD Touch Screen display. The machine was in for cleaning and checking approx. 2 months ago. Since that time, I've done the two embroidery designs you see in the pictures. I just did the Pooh & Tigger embroideries a couple days ago to make sure of its performance before listing it on eBay. This listing is for a complete, working Embroidery System, and has everything you need to begin creating your first project. There's about 1/2 yard of fabric, stabilizer pack (minus what I used for Pooh & Tigger) and includes thread spools I used for Pooh.
For reference, there is the Owner's Manual and Brother's website has a wealth of information, assistance & knowledge that can be tapped into. I've downloaded an update, "My Custom Design" V. 1.0, allowing design creation right on the ULT2001 screen from http://www.brother-usa.com/homesewing/software/#.To7CYOxEPJE. There is also an instruction manual for "My Custom Design." I downloaded them both and they are included in the auction. I tried the design software out with the ULT2001 and it did work.
This machine has so many features I hope you will review the extensive Brother's Features list below. Here's a link to reviews of the ULT 2001: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070813100456AAHoQKi. Also, I've listed Brother's specifications at the bottom of this listing (just above the shipping info).
Included in this Auction Listing are the Following:
- Embroidery Machine, Embroidery Arm, 4 Hoops & Accessories: The machine's firmware is the latest, v. 4.01. The machine is working great (please look at embroidery sample I just finished) and is very clean. Even the automatic cutting of the embroidery thread between colors worked flawlessly. When not in use it was stored in the case, and we are a "no smoker" home. A detailed List of the accessories follows.
- Laptop/Notebook (PC) with Disney Designs & Cartoon CDs loaded & working. I transferred the Pooh & Tigger Designs from the Design CD to the Embroidery Machine using floppy disks. The included Laptop/Notebook is a Compaq/HP n610c Evo Model, Pentium 4 with DVD/CD-RW which I have used to organize & transfer designs for embroidery. It is a Compaq/HP "Business Class" model and well built (Titanium shell) with a 40GB hard drive (33GB free) and is internet capable. A USB diskette drive is included for file transfer (no expensive card, boxes or software to mess with). The PC is in good used operating condition with a bright, clear screen. The Windows XP Professional COA is on the bottom cover & I reformatted & reloaded Win XP Pro on it a couple weeks ago. I copied the some of the designs from the Disney & Cartoons CD and the Promo & Free Download designs onto the hard drive; and, I sat up a Shortcut "Green Tree" icon to them on the "Desktop" labeled "Embroidery Designs." The PC has the right ports & capabilities to easily work with a wide range of software and devices (i.e., embroidery machines). Cosmetically the laptop has numerous small scratches on the case & working surface (from things sitting & sliding across it in my sewing activities). Four floppies that I have used in the past are included: 1 disk has a design (Lion King) on it and I reformatted the other 3 so they would be ready for use. I usually transferred only the one design I was working with; and there are approx. a 6-10 Disney designs stored in the ULT 2001's internal memory that I've used in the past.
- CD's with Embroidery Designs:
- CD with 1,500 Disney and Cartoon Designs: This CD, purchased on eBay, has designs, such as Baby Pooh & Friends, Mario Brothers, Goofy, Bugs Life, Mickey & Minnie, Princesses, Lady & the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Cinderella, Snow White, Disney Babies, Donald Duck, Dumbo, Hello Kitty, Looney Tunes, Monsters, Sesame Street, Smurfs, Dora, Toy Story, Tinkerbell, Curious George, etc.
- A second CD contains free designs I have downloaded from websites such as Brother's website: http://www.embroiderydesigns.com/freeembroiderydesigns.aspx?searchtext=animals&pg=1&ipp=32&sb=0
- The Third CD, a promo, indicates it has 400 designs. I've never used any of these but a quick preview indicates there is a wide range of great looking designs.
- Embroidery Thread & Stabilizer Pack: Included are 4 spools of thread that I used to embroidery the Pooh design, 1 spool of bobbin embroidery thread & a slightly used pack of stablizer that I used with the two designs I just stitched out for samples.
- 4 Formatted Disks are included for your use in transfering additional designs to the ULT 2001. There is a card reader built-in also but I always have used disks as they are quick and don't require additional software or devices. There's just 3 Steps: 1. Locate a Design using the "Viewer" "Green Tree" icon (there's a screen shot of the Viewer displaying designs in the 2nd picture above); 2. Using Windows Explore "send to" or copy & paste the design file onto Drive A (USB floppy disk drive); 3. Insert the floppy diskette into the ULT 2001. I did this today as a test and it worked very well (transfered a PES design file using a disk). 1 disk has a Lion King design on it, and 3 disks are blank but formatted and ready for you to use.
- Accessories & Miscellaneous:
- Embroidery Arm
- 4 Hoops: 1 each - 4"x5", 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" & 1" x 2.1/2", a 5" x 7" and 4 plastic grids
- Foot Control & AC Cord
- Feet: A - Buttonhole; G - Overcasting; I - Zipper; J - ZigZag; M - Button Fitting; N - Monogramming; Q - Embroidery; R- Blind Stitch ; Foot Adapter; S - Low Shank Adapter, Walking Foot, Large Screw.
- Spool Holders: 1 Small, 1 Medium & 1 Large
- User's Manual
- Misc: New Needle Set Pack or 5, Emb. Needle Pack (3 of 5 needles), 1 Screwdrivers, Scissors, Seam Ripper, 5 bobbins, Lint Brush, Eyelet Punch, Disc-Shaped Srewdriver, Pinwheel, Spool net.
- Case/Cover for Machine. Please note there is NO case for the hoops.
- Accessory Tray/Arm for storing feet & misc. items.
- Fabric (approx. 1/2 yard) and Pellon Fuse-n-Tear Stabilizer Pack (used for Pooh & Tigger sample embroideries.
If you have question, please don't hesitate to ask as there are so many features, details and capabilities that I couldn't possibly have thought of everything.
Features and Info from Brother
- Brother ULT 2001 Sewing/Embroidery machine
• Computerized sewing/embroidery machine
• Largest embroidery area available - 10 1/4" x 6 1/4"
• 8" x 3" full-color LCD Touch Screen
• 4 Hoop sizes included
• Accepts floppy disks and embroidery cards in PES Format
Most sought after embroidery machine in the last 10 years!
• It displays a 3-D preview of your embroidery design
• Most technologically advanced, versatile, and yet easiest-to-use machine available
• Fast 800 stitches per minute engine makes it the fastest home embroidery machine on the market!
• 1,200 sewing stitches encompassing utility, satin, decorative, heirloom, quilting, monogramming fonts, and cross-stitches
• Huge 260 mm x 160 mm (10.25" x 6.25") continuous embroidery design area without re-hooping
• Ultimate full color LCD touch screen is nearly 8" x 3", uses 4,096 color combinations, will display a 3-D preview of your embroidery design
• Preview the color and texture of your finished embroidery design before stitching out your creation
• A quick look at the LCD screen gives you information on motif sizes, color change order, stitch count, bobbin thread monitoring, and actual time elapsed while embroidering a design
• In sewing mode, the color LCD touch scren displays needle up/down position, bobbin thread monitor, automatic reinforcement stitch, automatic thread cutting and much more
• You can even change the programmed thread colors thanks to on-screen thread color design capabilities
• Patterns can be rotated in one-degree increments, as depicted on screen, mirror imaged, or reduced or enlarged (between 90% and 120% of original size
• Monogram with eleven size-adjustable built-in lettering fonts designed to make your projects stand-out including the popular high floral alphabet (up to 5" tall)
• Delightful array of quilting stitches for background quilting, binding, and hand-look quilting stitches
• Design "old world" lace and heirloom sewing projects using many pre-programmed heirloom stitches
• Fifteen creative, easy-to-use one-step buttonhole styles are included
• Unique ergonomic design and huge sewing bed allows convenient maneuvering of large, bulky projects (such as jackets and quilts)
• Enhanced operation guide that displays step-by-step instructions with convenient illustrations
• Watch a video presentation of the machine functions right on the LCD screen!
• Customized embroidery patterns can be saved directly to disk on the new built-in floppy disk drive
• Built-in memory conveniently saves designs whenever a floppy disk is unavailable
• Your choice of using floppy disks or blank memory cards
• Included are seventy-one exclusive, one-point embroidery patterns and 120 combinations of frame patterns (ten shapes and twelve border/outline stitches
• Eight-way straight stitch fabric feed and four-way zigzag directional feed
• Create and save your own unique stitches easily using the on-screen grid of My Custom Stitch
• With this incredible feature the number of stitches created on the ULT2001 is only limited by your imagination!
• New bobbin winding capabilities allow you to use the convenient bobbin-winder to wind a bobbin, even while you are embroidering
• New needle threader saves your eyesight; just pull down a lever and the upper thread is through the needle quickly and securely
• Quick-set bobbin makes it easy to just drop in a full bobbin and you are ready to sew immediately
• A knee-lifter is included to give you greater freedom during your sewing projects - just use your knee to raise the lifter to the right height in order to free your hands for other tasks which is ideal for machine piecing, quilting, and garment construction.
SHIPPING IS LIMITED TO THE CONTINENTAL US DUE TO SIZE & WEIGHT
SHIPPING: Due to high weight & volume, shipping will be limited to Continental US. See fixed shipping rates for FEDEX & USPS (Note that FEDEX cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address).