LAST ONE - CLOSE OUT - LAST ONE - CLOSE OUT - LAST ONE - CLOSE OUT
FLEX SYSTEM BAGS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN EARLY JUNE - JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST AND WATCH FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Brightline has just announced Brightline Flex, a new line of bags with extra compartments and inserts that was introduced at Sun-N-Fun on 3/27. This is a completely new line that is even more capable but the current bag is now OUT OF PRODUCTION. So, what I have now is it - once they are gone, they are gone until the Flex bags come in, now expected to start shipping sometime in June. I've seen the new line and it's impressive, but it's also more expensive. So, if you want one of the current bags, speak now or forever hold your peace. Just sayin'....
Aviation Consumer Magazine's "Top Flight Bag for 2009"
Improved Yet Again - iPad Friendly!!!!
Newest Version Now Shipping!!!!
Free shipping & handling within the US - save up to $20 over others!
No Handling Charge on International Orders
Bulletin, Just Announced:
* * * * *
If you're anything
like me, you've been through a gazillion flight bags and never found the right one. I've been through at least 20, and at one point I still had six sitting around my office. I was never completely happy with any of them. Everything from the cheap ones to the high-end Jepps and everything between. But, I saw these out at the AOPA convention in San Jose in 2008 and I think we have the proverbial home run.
Now, they are even better with even more improvements in the latest release; your iPad fits perfectly. Previously, the bags were enlarged to accommodate some 13" laptops as well as the European A4-sized papers and charts. This was a real benefit to international customers who live with the larger paper size every day. New custom-designed color-coded rigid zipper pulls, a new and improved shoulder strap, larger pockets on the front part of the bag, content-trapping side panels on two of the larger front pockets, stronger zippers, and better fit and finish overall rounded out the package.
It's only slightly bigger than the old 12 x 10 x 9, bags but somehow it holds just about anything. The secret is logical, well arranged storage
as opposed to just another enclosed hole that you throw stuff into. (Like my garage, but that's another story....)
The latest batch of improvements includes the following:
- The top front pocket cover is now removable, making the bag easily customizable with embroidery. For quantity orders with your company name or logo, please inquire.
- There is now an expansion flap on the vertical zipper of the outer side pocket. This pocket was originally intended for a radio, but lots of people have been using it to hold a water bottle. This change allows the pocket to open wider and still hold the larger items securely.
- There are two new plastic D-rings on the carrying loops on the Pen Pocket side of the bag. This will make it easier to clip items to the outside of the bag for quick accessibility.
- The zipper pulls for the rear cover of the back half of the bag are now magenta-colored. (In the past they were red, just like the pulls on the front.) This makes it much easier to tell the front half of the bag from the back if you're looking down from the top, and thus easier to find what you're looking for faster.
Scroll through the pictures above to get an idea of things, but if you really want to be impressed, click here to watch the video demonstration.
I met these folks...they're a class act with a decent product. I think this is one of the best things to hit the aviation market in ages, and I think you will too. In fact, if you order it and are not happy with what you see, send it back in the same condition received within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping charges.
And here's the factory warranty, if that wasn't enough for you:
We guarantee that your bag won’t have any defects in material or workmanship and that it will stand up to normal use. If you have any kind of problem with the bag, let us know and we’ll make it right. We inspect and verify every bag that goes out our doors to make sure it’s good. Your bag will be like it’s supposed to be, and it’ll work like it’s supposed to work, or we’ll make it right. If for some reason you receive a bag with any kind of problem, or you develop a problem during the life of the bag, let us know right away and we’ll make it right. As dedicated as we are to making world-class products, it’s even more important to us to have really good customer service. We trust that you’ll know the difference between a problem caused by a defect of the bag, and a problem that was caused by misuse. We want you to be happy and we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you’re a customer for life.US standard shipping is free and will be via Fedex Ground, UPS, or USPS Priority Mail at our option.
We generally ship NO LATER than the next business day following confirmation of payment, and more often than not it is the same day.
Also available for pickup at our Clinton, MD location just outside of Washington, DC and only minutes from Andrews Air Force Base & National Harbor.Got a GPS, iPad or laptop that goes with you? Check our online store for a complete selection of RAM mounts - the best in the business!!
International Customers Please Note:
- You will be invoiced for the full amount. We will refund the $10 rebate to your Paypal account when your item is shipped.
- Purchaser is responsible for any import duty, VAT, customs and brokerage fees. Please note that we cannot mark shipments as gifts.
- Shipping times are good-faith estimates only and based on information from the carriers. Customs processing may impose additional delays; these are beyond anyone's control and are not the seller's responsibility.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND USPS Express Mail International, which will get it anywhere in the world, generally within three to five days and includes expedited customs processing. It costs a little more, but is a LOT more reliable.
- International shipping via Global Priority Mail generally can get just about anywhere within five to ten days, but getting through customs can be another story. Customs delays have been the exception, but in rare cases they have held things up.
- International shipping via UPS or FEDEX is going to be much faster (Germany from here is three days, period) but significantly more expensive; probably by a factor of two or three. FEDEX does not show in the Ebay shipping calculator but we use them all the time; please ask if you are interested and we'll be happy to go over the options with you.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!