Verry decent phone (:
This is a very good phone for anyone (its good for jobs that require a lot of time on your phone or if you just need a phone). I have had this phone for about a year now and i was very pleased.
~ buttons are easy to press
~ nice screen
~ good looking
~ perfect size (phone screen and buttons)
~ good sound quality
~ very nice phone
~ long battery life (lasts for about a week at a time)
~ speaker is to loud
~ front screen gets scratched easily
~ Camera could be better
over all i would give this phone a good score because it fits anyone.
Excellent Choice for the Texter/Talker
This is my 1st experience with the EnV series phones on Verizon and I've come from almost everything. Blackberry Palm Windows quick messaging basic; you name it I've just about used them all.
-The battery life on this thing is nothing short of amazing. With moderate text/call/data usage I can almost squeeze out FOUR days on this on average even with bluetooth usage.
-Reception is generally really good unless you're in a fringe area.
-Speaker and call clarity are great; I never have a problem hearing anything.
-The QWERTY keypad is among one of the most user friendly layouts I've seen on anything.
I've had the phone randomly reset on me a few times. Nothing too major but got mildly annoying. Fortunately this is a rare occurrence.
-The web browser isn't quite as user friendly as one would expect but still usable.
Overall a very worthwhile choice for the talker/texter. If you're looking for good internet browsing you may want to look elsewhere but definitely take a look if you're a huge text fanatic as well as needing a reliable phone for the calls that come your way.
excellent messaging device
Make no mistake: the Env3 is an excellent messaging and multimedia device. It's an average performer in nearly every other category but it's media player and full keyboard are top notch.
1. Looks great in both blue and red.
2. Menu is easy to use and very practical
3. Has a large keyboard with large well spaced keys. One of the best keyboards i've typed with.
4. Comes with a nice media player 3 mgpx camera and has loud playback from the two internal speakers.
5. Call quality and battery life are excellent.
1. The Env3 is heralded for having 3G services but the web browser is rather inadequate. Beyond checking Facebook and other mobile sites it's not very usable.
2. Reception is average but the phone does not hold a signal as well as many other Verizon phones.
3. The external screen needs to be larger. While the internal screen is large bright and colorful it's a poor excuse for such a small external screen.
The LG Env3 is easily one of Verizon's best messaging phones. If you need a phone with a large roomy keyboard and/or a very capable media player the Env3 will admirably fill that void. However if your looking for a messaging phone that's a signal puller or if you desire a top notch web browsing experience you may want to look elsewhere. Aside from spotty signal strength and and underwhelming web browsing experience this is a great phone.