This item is a BIC 960 Vintage Turntable. It is in great shape for its age with hardly any scratches or scrapes on the actual deck. The dust cover does have some scuffs and scratches here and there though. I do not know if this item has no power or if the motor has an issue, but it is not working properly. Keep in mind there is about a 5-6" metal rod that has broken from the underside of the turntable and is rattling around inside it.
SOLD AS IS
· We try to test all of our items as thoroughly as possible. Oftentimes, we do not have certain resources that would be necessary to completely test a unit. Therefore, items are only tested as far as what is stated in the listing. We cannot offer any warranties or guarantees beyond what was tested. Please keep this in mind prior to bidding.
What’s in the Box
· The item(s) pictured in the listing is/are what you would receive. We do not include remote controls or manuals (unless otherwise stated) because they were not available to us when we initially received this unit.
· We accept and prefer PayPal. We ask for payment within four (4) days of the close of the auction. NOTE: We currently use eBay’s Unpaid Item Assistant. If we do not receive payment within the four (4) days, an Unpaid Item Dispute will open automatically.
· We also accept cash upon pickup from our facility. In this case, we ask for payment & pickup to occur within seven (7) days of the close of the auction.
· We only ship to PayPal Confirmed addresses. If you would like your item shipped to an alternative address, please contact PayPal to have this address added to your account. This is done for our protection. The PayPal Seller Protection program states that we “must send the item to the shipping address on the Transaction Details page” to be eligible for protection.
· We charge actual shipping on all of our items. We also insure all packages at no extra cost to you. If you think our shipping rate is a little high, please contact us and we will verify that the dimensions and weight were entered into the system correctly. There is no handling, packaging, or processing fees on any of our items.